Top 54 3 Lines Quotes

#1. And I'll be sworn 'tis true. Travelers ne'er did lie,
Though fools at home condemn 'em.
---Antonio
(Act III, scene 3, lines 26-27.)

William Shakespeare

3 Lines Quotes #1512986
#2. The best things in life are not only free, but the line is shorter.

Robert Breault

3 Lines Quotes #22551
#3. He bore the same sort of resemblance to his mother that our loving memory of a friend's face often bears to the face itself: the lines were all more generous, the smile brighter, the expression heartier. If

George Eliot

3 Lines Quotes #14827
#4. To divide along the lines of section or caste or creed is un-American.

Theodore Roosevelt

3 Lines Quotes #15494
#5. Your life is on the line, practice well.

Masaaki Hatsumi

3 Lines Quotes #15807
#6. Give me six lines written by the most honorable person alive, and I shall find enough in them to condemn them to the gallows.

Cardinal Richelieu

3 Lines Quotes #16036
#7. No matter how many miles I move away, my love will always remain within the boundary of your heart
Lines from Love Vs Destiny ...

Atul Purohit

3 Lines Quotes #16906
#8. It would take little more than $50 billion to raise every poor person above the official poverty line, yet the percentage of the population classified as poor hardly budges, while annual welfare spending amounts to four times that much. Where's the money going?

Robert Higgs

3 Lines Quotes #17548
#9. There's a lot more emphasis placed on torsion and coil and leverage. Basically, the women are being taught very much along the same lines as the men. You don't have to consider strength as a factor so much. These girls are working out like fiends. It's a trend that's going to continue.

David Leadbetter

3 Lines Quotes #17595
#10. We're always pitching ideas and being told "no thank you." No offense taken, because I would so much rather be told the truth that they're not interested and be able to find the right show for that network down the line.

J.J. Abrams

3 Lines Quotes #18535
#11. As you get ready to walk out under the bright lights of the improvisational stage of the rest of your life be bold. Don't always worry about what your next line is going to be.

Dick Costolo

3 Lines Quotes #19728
#12. We have become so obsessed by numbers and by bottom lines that beauty and truth has been knocked aside.

Tom Hodgkinson

3 Lines Quotes #21403
#13. I never have time to have a dinner. I have to eat while I'm memorizing lines. The only way to maintain energy is to eat all day long. I must eat all day long.

Zooey Deschanel

3 Lines Quotes #21569
#14. I had this job at Hollywood Video, and during my worst audition ever, I forgot all of my lines in front of Chuck Lorre at the callback for the 'Mike and Molly' pilot.

Lamorne Morris

3 Lines Quotes #22413
#15. Here at home, when Americans were standing in long lines to give blood after the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, we squandered an obvious opportunity to make service a noble cause again, and rekindle an American spirit of community.

Joe Biden

3 Lines Quotes #13632
#16. It does, Tennyson, because there's a fine line between confidence and arrogance. There's a fine line between being assertive and being a bully. And you're on the wrong side of both lines.

Neal Shusterman

3 Lines Quotes #23034
#17. I left my mark on 'Dark Shadows.' One day I was doing my lines perfectly from Act 3. Everyone else was doing Act 2.

Kate Jackson

3 Lines Quotes #212028
#18. I would drink and drink and then at 3 o'clock in the morning take anything that was put in front of me. And I'd sometimes be disappointed when conventional things were put in front of me. Like, I'd do a line of something and be disappointed to find it was just cocaine.

Moby

3 Lines Quotes #353347
#19. I mean if you look at the Charger and you compare it to other cars, the way the lines work, the tires, in 3-D it's gorgeous. One thing that we found was that the reflective surface was weird. It does funny things in 3-D. So you have to deal with that.

Todd Farmer

3 Lines Quotes #1270387
#20. Sculpture is a series of 3-dimensional shapes which, while fitting together, cause the perception of lines to the viewer, even where they do not exist.

Edward J. Fraughton

3 Lines Quotes #1309723
#21. I always loved rapping ever since Snoop said "1-2-3-4," I was repeating lines, but I didn't start writing my own lyrics until I was twelve.

Fashawn

3 Lines Quotes #1352761
#22. The 3.5 billion unreached people on earth would form a single file line that would stretch around the equator 25 times! Can you picture 25 lines of Christless people, trampling endlessly toward hell? Let that vision stay with you day and night.

Larry Stockstill

3 Lines Quotes #1441683
#23. left's favorite three lines of attack are (1) you're stupid; (2) you're mean; (3) you're corrupt. Sarah

Ben Shapiro

3 Lines Quotes #1539184
#24. In 'Night At The Museum 3,' with Ben Stiller, I was only given a couple of lines. If you are in guys' comedies, it's not like you are ever going to just get handed some jokes and a brilliant role.

Rebel Wilson

3 Lines Quotes #1628991
#25. When my nephew was 3 and 4, he would say the most genius things. He said, You're hammer macho with FBI dogs. I thought it was just one of those great lines.

Beck

3 Lines Quotes #1637202
#26. Sometimes my plot lines are so convoluted, I get calls from friends at 3 am saying; you SOB, you'll never pull this one off.

Clive Cussler

3 Lines Quotes #1831126
#27. The finished man, you know, is difficult to please;
a growing mind will ever show you gratitude.
Faust 1, lines 182-3

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

3 Lines Quotes #1875918
#28. The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.

William Gibson

3 Lines Quotes #1879451
#29. Don't be 'practical' in politics. To be practical in that sense means that you have schooled yourself to think along the lines, and in the grooves that those who rob you would desire you to think.

James Connolly

3 Lines Quotes #6557
#30. Age doesn't arrive slowly, it comes in a rush. One day nothing has changed, a week later, everything has. A week may be too long a time, it can happen overnight. You are the same and still the same and suddenly one morning two distinct lines, ineradicable, have appeared at the corners of your mouth.

James Salter

3 Lines Quotes #9
#31. Sin comes when communication lines are down - it always does, sooner or later.

Spencer W. Kimball

3 Lines Quotes #868
#32. I really love diving in, head first, with directing and not having to worry about hair, makeup or lines.

Chris Lowell

3 Lines Quotes #1103
#33. Along those lines, to get personal for a moment, I think the best way to die would be swallowed by a giant snake. Going feet first and whole into a slimy maw would give your life perfect symmetry.

Joseph Fink

3 Lines Quotes #3065
#34. It used to be that phrases and lines would come into my head, often many of them in a period of five days or a week, and maybe I didn't know what I was talking about, but the words had a kind of heaviness or deliciousness to them.

Donald Hall

3 Lines Quotes #3588
#35. Ukraine is the instrument for Russia to test the West's 'red lines'

Lilia Shevtsova

3 Lines Quotes #3937
#36. The modern day soup line is a check in the mail.

David I. Rozenberg

3 Lines Quotes #3941
#37. We all draw different lines. Sometimes they intersect. Sometimes they don't. We agree on forms of evil, but judge degrees of it, saying only the worst of humanity is truly bad. And everything along the grey lines is subject to opinion.

Mike Wech

3 Lines Quotes #4438
#38. There is still need to think and plan, but on a different scale, and along different lines.

C.S. Forester

3 Lines Quotes #4503
#39. I don't divide my reading into demographic categories, any more than I'd divide my friends into groups along ethnic or sexual lines. The thing I look for most is a sense of literary rawness - bareback fiction, if you will.

Christopher Fowler

3 Lines Quotes #4726
#40. Type a few lines of code, you create an organism.

Richard Powers

3 Lines Quotes #5569
#41. t was amazing how easy it was to think in straight lines when he was in motion, even without his violin.

Victoria Schwab

3 Lines Quotes #5983
#42. I'm not single, I'm busy. That's my line.

Renee Zellweger

3 Lines Quotes #13170
#43. I have a natural instinct to feel guilty and that I've let people down. I've apologized in more songs than 'Back to the Shack.' Going back to our second record, the closing lines are 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.' It's definitely part of my personality.

Rivers Cuomo

3 Lines Quotes #6954
#44. One of my most productive days was throwing away 1,000 lines of code.

Ken Thompson

3 Lines Quotes #7359
#45. To the as-yet-unborn, to all innocent wisps of undifferentiated nothingness: Watch out for life.

Kurt Vonnegut

3 Lines Quotes #7400
#46. but Phil looked up and gave them a weak smile. "Well," he said, "this isn't too bad. My left leg is broken, but at least I'm right-legged. That's pretty fortunate." "Gee," one of the other employees murmured. "I thought he'd say something more along the lines of 'Aaaaah! My leg! My leg!

Lemony Snicket

3 Lines Quotes #7773
#47. It's easier to construct a more palatable life story-where I can draw straight lines from each hurt of the past to the healing I later experienced-than to face the raw truth.

Lysa TerKeurst

3 Lines Quotes #8138
#48. To me the drawn language is a very revealing language: one can see in a few lines whether a man is really an architect.

Eero Saarinen

3 Lines Quotes #8327
#49. Why does anyone fight a war? To protect a way of life, to find or support loved ones. To avenge those lost. Or maybe because it's a calling. Because someone has to. Because there's a line no enemy should be allowed to cross.

Tracy Banghart

3 Lines Quotes #9187
#50. Reality is made up of circles but we see straight lines.

Peter M. Senge

3 Lines Quotes #10607
#51. He's the type of bloke you would want to have on your side. When you see an Indian side with Ganguly in the line-up, you know it's game on. You don't have to like or dislike him. You have to respect him.

Steve Waugh

3 Lines Quotes #11214
#52. It's only after the fact that we trace the lines, join dots between things, skip over anything that doesn't fit. We make stories to account for everything that's happened. It's nice to think the world makes sense. It's nice to think that you make sense. But sometimes things just happen.

Kirsty Logan

3 Lines Quotes #11705
#53. But I'm not sure it actually matters what we read. Our lives continue along the straight lines that have been set out for us. Fiction merely allows us a glimpse of the alternative. Maybe that's one of the reasons we enjoy it.

Anthony Horowitz

3 Lines Quotes #12179
#54. Everyone's really sweet, really nice. The 'Buffy' fans always ask me to do Kendra's lines in Kendra's accent.

Bianca Lawson

3 Lines Quotes #12456

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top