Top 32 3 Letter Love Quotes

#1. 99% of natural poets discovered their talents through love letters.

Michael Bassey Johnson

3 Letter Love Quotes #99066
#2. Letter writing is a habit that allows us to explore new trails all our lives. Each day is a fresh new adventure when we regularly send and receive letters.

Alexandra Stoddard

3 Letter Love Quotes #1025514
#3. You say love is just a four letter word.

Bob Dylan

3 Letter Love Quotes #253052
#4. And my life went to pieces, like a love letter in the rain.

Will Christopher Baer

3 Letter Love Quotes #251367
#5. The stems stood tall and straight, one series arranged in a single line, the other in a crudely shaped heart, the final one in the shape of the letter U. I love you.

Lurlene McDaniel

3 Letter Love Quotes #240196
#6. Every letter was a love letter.

Jeffrey Eugenides

3 Letter Love Quotes #238775
#7. Write someone a love letter, not because you want them to love you...., do it because you love them. Don't want anything from anyone.

circa. 2013

Vincent Lynch

3 Letter Love Quotes #234244
#8. I've never had a love letter before. Not from anyone. It is a most wonderful thing to receive. I realise that it makes a present to me of your life, not just your love.

Anthony McDonald

3 Letter Love Quotes #231022
#9. At some point when tending someone you love who is in pain, you reach the edge of a lake, and you look at each other with such joy at the stillness. [Letter unsent]

John Berger

3 Letter Love Quotes #225485
#10. To write a love letter, you have to start, without knowing, what you want to say, and end, without knowing what you have said.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau

3 Letter Love Quotes #217318
#11. She gave Stalin the letter and asked him to deliver it; for a moment, at least, one of the great murderers of the twentieth century played mailman for a young girl in love.

David Remnick

3 Letter Love Quotes #209420
#12. K,
the lady at the store said yellow means friendship and red means love. The rosary is the only thing I own that has value to me. It's yours. I'm yours
C.

Simone Elkeles

3 Letter Love Quotes #196184
#13. I'll get a three-page letter and the last paragraph says 'I know you'll never read this, but here's my number.' I love to call those people because the first thing they say is, 'Governor, I didn't mean everything I said in the letter about you.'

Dave Heineman

3 Letter Love Quotes #178039
#14. 'Love Letter' is a concept album, and whenever I do a concept album - and I love doing concept albums more than any other kind of album - it allows me to get dressed, in a way, musically.

R. Kelly

3 Letter Love Quotes #174512
#15. And what is love but a four-letter word for trouble?

Elizabeth Cunningham

3 Letter Love Quotes #171875
#16. I am not going to pretend to write a love letter to another man.

Julianne Donaldson

3 Letter Love Quotes #144010
#17. 'Love Letter' reminds me of 'Chocolate Factory' and 'Happy People.' It's a little bit of both of those, yeah. I just wanted it to be classy, man. And romantic. And maybe 10 percent sexy.

R. Kelly

3 Letter Love Quotes #3355
#18. You are to me like white islands, in a world of vast darkness.

Charlotte Eriksson

3 Letter Love Quotes #90002
#19. An important document of the paper of record at a crucial, make-or-break juncture in its long, glorious history, and a love letter to the dying art form that is the great American newspaper.

Nathan Rabin

3 Letter Love Quotes #77334
#20. Ultimately, when he held your treasonous letter in his hand and saw how you had lied to him, the choice between me and you was the choice between someone who loves him and someone who didn't.

Marie Rutkoski

3 Letter Love Quotes #75249
#21. I'm a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world.

Mother Teresa

3 Letter Love Quotes #63924
#22. Faith cannot be about absolute certainty in the letters of the Bible and wrath against those who don't comply (Ephesians 2:15). It has to be about overwhelming trust in God's love,6 which as the apostle Paul confirms, is beyond the letter of law and narrow legalistic interpretations.

Amos Smith

3 Letter Love Quotes #62173
#23. Morini read the letter three times. With a heavy heart, he thought how wrong Norton was when she said her love and her ex-husband and everything they'd been through were behind her. Nothing is ever behind us.

Roberto Bolano

3 Letter Love Quotes #58233
#24. Love reduces the complexity of living. It amazes me that when Henry walks towards the cafe table where I wait for him, or opens the gate to our house, the sight of him is sufficient to exult me. No letter from anyone, even in praise of my book, can stir me as much as a note from him.

Anais Nin

3 Letter Love Quotes #58048
#25. My brother's researched our early family history. He found a letter from a fella who said he used to be in love with my mum.

Paul McCartney

3 Letter Love Quotes #56956
#26. I even got a letter from a young woman in British Columbia that began as follows: 'Today I am eighteen. I am sitting at the window, looking out at the rain, and thinking how much I love you.'

Isaac Asimov

3 Letter Love Quotes #54926
#27. Even the Quran, which Sufis respect as the direct speech of God, lacks the capacity to shed light upon God's essence. As one Sufi master has argued, why spend time reading a love letter (by which he means the Quran) in the presence of the Beloved who wrote it?

Reza Aslan

3 Letter Love Quotes #53634
#28. I am sure that no one coming to this ceremony expected a High Court judge to use the occasion to talk about that four-letter word, love. But that's a good thing. In life, never be predictable. It's so uncool.

Michael Kirby

3 Letter Love Quotes #52185
#29. Actually it deals ("as usual" I was about to say!) with Life, Love and Death. Because nothing in fact is more important. To occupy oneself with. To think of. To worry over. To be happy about. And so on.

Ingmar Bergman

3 Letter Love Quotes #29769
#30. That's the way to come to the Word of God. Read it as though it were His love letter to you.

Howard G. Hendricks

3 Letter Love Quotes #26791
#31. The handwriting in the letter is the neatest I've ever seen. It looks like an old-fashioned love letter or something, every loop perfectly formed. I guess you have a lot of time to practice penmanship in prison.

Roan Parrish

3 Letter Love Quotes #25313
#32. I took the one letter he had for us. It was from the Switchblade Gas & Electric Company. I didn't know I had admirers there too, but I wasn't that surprised. I threw it in the trash with the IRS's love letters and closed the door without reply.

The Harvard Lampoon

3 Letter Love Quotes #10054

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top