Top 32 3 Deep Breaths Quotes

#1. Stop. Take 3 deep breaths and smile everywhere in your body, observing what's happening in your body. Proceed now with kindness and understanding.

Deepak Chopra

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #562006
#2. I take deep breaths and be true to my heart.

Cindy Sheehan

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #826500
#3. I raise my face to his, ready for the crush of his lips against mine, wanting to share more than these nervous breaths.

Sarah Glenn Marsh

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #642352
#4. I suppose, to be fair, I don't miss the energy of youth very much - because I was never fit. So it doesn't matter not being able to walk miles, striding the countryside, taking deep breaths and enjoying the scenery. That was never on my agenda.

Maeve Binchy

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #701282
#5. Deep breaths just allow me to shout louder.

James Goss

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #716268
#6. There were in her at the moment two beings, one drawing deep breaths of freedom and exhilaration, the other gasping for air in a little black prison-house of fears.

Edith Wharton

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #758174
#7. Our breath gets shallow and ineffective when we are in a stressed state. I advocate stopping whatever you're doing for a couple of minutes five times a day, closing your eyes and taking deep breaths.

Lindsay Wagner

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #775033
#8. Show yourself!" Snape said, tapping the map sharply. It stayed blank. Harry was taking deep, calming breaths. "Professor Severus Snape, master of this school, commands you to yield the information you conceal!" Snape said, hitting the map with his wand.

J.K. Rowling

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #775846
#9. Forget perfect on the first try. In the face of frustration, your best tool is a few deep breaths, and remembering that you can do anything once you've practed two hundred times.

Miriam Peskowitz

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #780506
#10. Deep breaths are very helpful at shallow parties.

Barbara Walters

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #620923
#11. Edit until your fingers bleed, then take a few deep breaths and edit some more...

Stephen B. Seager

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #838878
#12. She made herself take two deep-rooted yoga breaths, smiled back, and thought of men in breeches.

Shannon Hale

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #845541
#13. Calm down. Deep breaths. Go to your happy place. Oh, wait. I don't have one.

Richard Kadrey

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #920387
#14. The property adjoined the bay, and when the tide came in it was possible to go kayaking, which some of the residents not yet disabled by their infirmities were happy to do. This is how I would like to live, thought Irina, taking deep breaths of the sweet aroma of pines and laurels.

Isabel Allende

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #964983
#15. man's presence by running either up or down. What a humiliating quandary! Breathe! Just breathe! He is but a man. A flesh and blood man. She took deep, steadying breaths, hoping to still her racing heart and erratic pulse before blood shot from her ears. She was determined to

Kitty Margo

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #1034994
#16. She tried to compose herself then, with several deep breaths. I gave her as long as she needed, all the while mentally designing my tombstone. R.I.P, Captain Abraham R. Griswold. He was completely useless and made girls cry.

Lia Habel

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #1092396
#17. I let myself feel the fear, give in to it completely, for the space of several deep, long breaths. Then, because I had no other choice, I let it go.

Vicki Keire

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #1775689
#18. Deep breathing belly exercises strengthen the abdominal tissues responsible for lung expansion. Taking a few deep breaths periodically is like giving your brain a blast of unexpected oxygen. Your neurons

Robert DeMaria

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #596691
#19. When Bruce Bogtrotter had eaten his way through half of the entire enormous cake, he paused for just a couple of seconds and took several deep breaths. The

Roald Dahl

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #583544
#20. Take deep breaths and hold them. Try to stay still for longer and longer periods of time. Make yourself small and like a stone. Curl the edges of yourself up and fold them under where no one else can see.

Alice Sebold

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #571935
#21. Set an intention to heal any unexpressed anger that may be present in your life. Go to a quiet place with pen and paper. Take a few deep breaths. Ask your anger to speak to you. Write down the thoughts and feelings. When you are finished, forgive yourself for holding on to the anger for so long.

Iyanla Vanzant

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #510588
#22. There's nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.

Stephen Chbosky

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #508968
#23. She inhaled deep breaths filled with salty air and watched the moon cast streaks across the rippling river, unable to determine in which direction it flowed or where it went, but suddenly curious about it for the first time.

Abby Slovin

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #477524
#24. Just take deep breaths and believe in the impossible

Sherrilyn Kenyon

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #425348
#25. Stay relaxed; if you begin to get nervous take a few deep breaths slowly to relax yourself and then get back to work.
4) Read the directions slowly and carefully.

Jawanza Kunjufu

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #355059
#26. When you are stressed, if you take three deep breaths before you say or do anything, this will help prevent you from making choices you might regret later.

Ilchi Lee

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #194979
#27. Eventually, Malta Kano withdrew her hand from mine and took several deep breaths. Then she nodded several times. "Mr. Okada," she said, "I believe that you are entering a phase of your life in which many different things will occur. The disappearance of your cat is only the beginning.

Haruki Murakami

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #125667
#28. He stands watching me, motionless in those drawstring pants, his legs braced in a fighting stance, his eyes bursting with need. His broad shoulders jerk with his breaths, and he curls his fingers into fists at his sides. The deep roughness of his voice scrapes my flesh. Come here then.

Katy Evans

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #107962
#29. I apologize for my body's reaction," he managed between deep breaths. "That's not how I usually tell a woman I find her attractive." Jake Dalton, Prisoner of Love

Cathy Skendrovich

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #106063
#30. Scared of flying?"
"Nope"
"Heights?"
"Nope"
The plane shook again, and I closed my eyes, trying to take deep breaths.
"What is it then?"
"I have a fear of falling from heights.

Laura Kreitzer

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #75484
#31. But I wasn't getting in my pace, staying within myself, I was getting a little rushed. So I think I finally took a couple deep breaths and let myself get my timing back.

Cat Osterman

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #66873
#32. Taking a couple of deep breaths, he knew he had to choose his words carefully - in spite of the fact that his adrenal gland had opened up full-bore and was pumping enough OMG into his system that he was drowning in terror.

J.R. Ward

3 Deep Breaths Quotes #4500

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top