Top 30 3 Best Buddies Quotes

#1. You hope your buddies will win so you don't have to loan them any money.

Chris LeDoux

3 Best Buddies Quotes #233654
#2. When Hiro first saw this place, ten years ago, the monorail hadn't been written yet; he and his buddies had to write car and motorcycle software in order to get around. They would take their software out and race it in the black desert of the electronic night.

Neal Stephenson

3 Best Buddies Quotes #331404
#3. A song on the radio can bring back the past with fierce (if mercifully transitory) immediacy: a first kiss, a good time with your buddies, or an unhappy life-passage.

Stephen King

3 Best Buddies Quotes #329756
#4. I'm an athletic junkie - I play in all the celebrity all-star games, and I've become buddies with a bunch of athletes.

Jesse Williams

3 Best Buddies Quotes #318858
#5. She wore a pleated skirt, a white cotton blouse, and simple black shoes with knee high stockings. At the arc of each step, the skirt would rise to expose a few inches of her taut thighs. Neither Earl nor Duke could recall what Chad was wearing.

A. Lee Martinez

3 Best Buddies Quotes #315077
#6. I just kind of assumed that you do a movie and then you leave and you hop onto the next thing. I never thought that people are actually buddies.

Gabrielle Union

3 Best Buddies Quotes #311782
#7. I hated baseball. I really didn't like baseball at all until someone decided they were going to pay me ... Every year I played in the big leagues, the day the season ended, I called my buddies in West Virginia and said, 'I'll be home tomorrow.'

John Kruk

3 Best Buddies Quotes #309301
#8. We were never fuck buddies, Ally.

Kristen Ashley

3 Best Buddies Quotes #281123
#9. I drummed in some rock bands. I asked for a drum kit when I was 15 and my parents were kind enough to buy me one and I just started playing with my buddies who played guitar.

Miles Teller

3 Best Buddies Quotes #276393
#10. He had loads of colleagues, acquaintances, buddies. He was an emotional communist. Everyone counted equally, but none too much.

Louise Penny

3 Best Buddies Quotes #274192
#11. I actually got dared to audition for the dance team. All my track-and-field buddies dared me to audition, and I was one of the few guys who did it.

Harry Shum Jr.

3 Best Buddies Quotes #273387
#12. Maybe it was paranoia on my part, but paranoia had kept me alive for a long time. We were good buddies.

Linsey Hall

3 Best Buddies Quotes #257710
#13. On 'Workaholics,' I feel like I'm just hanging out with my buddies being filmed, but on 'Mindy,' I'm around professional funny people who act. Guys like Chris Messina, who are the real deal. I watch what they do and put my own spin on it.

Anders Holm

3 Best Buddies Quotes #241679
#14. War buddies don't exist in the meeting room. It's a battle between a lot of different officers. Some continue fighting when they don't realize that they have been shot.

Hideo Kojima

3 Best Buddies Quotes #239983
#15. I don't want to leave.

Svetlana Chmakova

3 Best Buddies Quotes #235596
#16. You know how they say revenge is best served up cold? I'd say it's best not served up at all. Revenge is a great motivator, but it doesn't help achieve the desired results. I've seen guys lose buddies, then go off half-cocked, piss fuel running through their veins. Things never turned out well.

Ellen Hopkins

3 Best Buddies Quotes #4532
#17. I like sitting and writing with my buddies.

Adam Sandler

3 Best Buddies Quotes #222187
#18. So, without telling any of my Zen-snob buddies, I liked to pretend everything was the Pure Land, that my life was already perfect as it was.

Jaimal Yogis

3 Best Buddies Quotes #199869
#19. So, how'd you know about this place?"
"One of my buddies is from Baltimore area - I texted him."
"Saying what? 'Hey dude, know any secluded places?' He probably thinks you're a serial killer."
"I think I said 'romantic and private'.

Emery Lord

3 Best Buddies Quotes #177639
#20. My favorite thing to do is still to go back to Peoria, go to my cabin and hunt with the boys. This is a great lifestyle, don't get me wrong. But fun for me is going back with my buddies I grew up with.

Jim Thome

3 Best Buddies Quotes #122828
#21. I went to a Christian all-boys' college one time to pick up my buddies so we could go play baseball, and I just remember walking through the halls, and there's all these crucified Jesuses. It's scary.

Evan Goldberg

3 Best Buddies Quotes #117225
#22. Reviewers are certainly entitled to their own opinions. I've become buddies with enough writers and directors, and to be perfectly honest, the ones that have lasted a long time don't pay a lot of attention to the reviews.

Evan Daugherty

3 Best Buddies Quotes #86705
#23. Fear and I were old buddies, despite my best efforts to the contrary.

Peter Straub

3 Best Buddies Quotes #82040
#24. The first time I played golf was in Flushing Meadows, Queens, when I was about 16 or 17. They had an 18-hole pitch-and-putt. My buddies and I would hop the fence and sneak on and play.

Ray Romano

3 Best Buddies Quotes #73129
#25. The bracelet says 'Fear Nothing.' It was given to me by my friends, and it was made for me and my friends during the period of time that I was going through chemotherapy. And I still wear it, because it's a great reminder of friendship and how my buddies and others came together in my time of need.

Joseph J. Lhota

3 Best Buddies Quotes #65774
#26. And I didn't neglect to point out to my Yankee buddies that most of the high shooters in our platoon were Southern boys.

Eugene B. Sledge

3 Best Buddies Quotes #64976
#27. My buddies worked with me for weeks, and I went up to take my test, and started crying because I couldn't remember the words. I can remember songs. If you put it to a melody, I would have sung it to 'em in a minute.

Barry McGuire

3 Best Buddies Quotes #52528
#28. Wiggy & I were drug buddies. There is no tighter compact for friendship. There is no greater potential for deceit.

Pete Townshend

3 Best Buddies Quotes #43911
#29. You laugh at me becuse I am different. I laugh at you becuse your all the same.

Jonathan Davis

3 Best Buddies Quotes #38485
#30. Most actors here go to the West Coast; I ended up going to Ireland. My buddies who left drama school, they had this arrogance - 'We don't want to typecast ourselves.' But I said, 'I want to do Irish parts. That's the thing that's gonna give me the leg up.'

Brian F. O'Byrne

3 Best Buddies Quotes #38204

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top