Top 22 24 Character Quotes

#1. I hit the ground running, without a lot of training, so I had to do whatever I could do to survive as a professional, and if that meant being that character 24/7 and acting out, I was going to do that. I lived those characters, I brought them home with me.

Nicolas Cage

24 Character Quotes #1161890
#2. These actions were taken with the support and financing of the United States. How can you say this is part of U.S. adherence to international law and U.N. resolutions? The result is a kind of schizophrenic picture of the United States.

Edward Said

24 Character Quotes #1678588
#3. He had never held any illusions that he would change the whole world, of course, or even a substantial portion of it, but he had always held strongly that fighting to better just his own little pocket of the world was a worthwhile course. And

R.A. Salvatore

24 Character Quotes #1507130
#4. I didn't even realize this at first, but there's almost no central character in any of my 24 books who doesn't have a dead mother or a lost parent.

Gregory Maguire

24 Character Quotes #1492733
#5. If you want to change your life, do it flamboyantly and start immediately.

William James

24 Character Quotes #1400184
#6. Dream of the impossible: dream of surpassing yourself, dream of nirvana, dream of moksha, dream of the kingdom of God. Only then will you start working and moving towards it, and only then with that dream, will your feet have the quality of dance.

Osho

24 Character Quotes #1366685
#7. One foot in front of the other. Repeat as often as necessary to finish.

Haruki Murakami

24 Character Quotes #1359953
#8. An abuser isn't abusive 24/7. They usually demonstrate positive character traits most of the time. That's what makes the abuse so confusing when it happens, and what makes leaving so much more difficult.

Miya Yamanouchi

24 Character Quotes #1358350
#9. The idea of anyone contemplating our family and witnessing the affection that we all have for one another and seeing evil in it is deeply hurtful and sad; and also deeply bewildering.

Andrew Solomon

24 Character Quotes #1291764
#10. Few suffer more than those who refuse to forgive themselves.

Mike Norton

24 Character Quotes #1184916
#11. As Isabel acted out her date, both of them laughing, I stayed in the kitchen, out of sight, and pretended she was telling me, too. And that, for once, I was part of this hidden language of laughter and silliness and girls that was, somehow, friendship.

Sarah Dessen

24 Character Quotes #1162066
#12. But these few are the salt of the earth; without them, human life would become a stagnant pool. Not only is it they who introduce good things which did not before exist, it is they who keep the life in those which already existed.

John Stuart Mill

24 Character Quotes #207722
#13. '24' is a pretty serious show - there isn't a lot of improv that is happening. Having said that, I do play around with the delivery. A lot of the humor comes from playing a character who is very furious and really up in her own brain and in a serious situation. That is humorous to me.

Mary Lynn Rajskub

24 Character Quotes #1001046
#14. At 24, my head was as shiny as a cue ball on a billiard table. I naturally thought this meant curtains. Actually, I found it helped. When I was too young to play real character parts, they mistook me for older because of the bald noggin. I got juicy roles right from the start.

Frank Cady

24 Character Quotes #934196
#15. The smog was heavy, my eyes were weeping from it, the sun was hot, the air stank, a regular hell is L.A.

Jack Kerouac

24 Character Quotes #888967
#16. Terrific! A successful blend of genres, complex and fascinating characters, and loads of suspense make 24 Bones a must-read.

Nate Kenyon

24 Character Quotes #873691
#17. I hadn't even watched '24' before, and the audition was kind of far away. When I got the material, there wasn't a character yet, so it almost seemed like an assistant to Jack Bauer saying, 'Yes, sir. No, sir.'

Mary Lynn Rajskub

24 Character Quotes #864409
#18. Satan will do everything he can to divide Christians and destroy our witness. Only the Holy Spirit can subdue our old nature and overcome it with God's love.

Billy Graham

24 Character Quotes #853786
#19. After 30 years in the theater, I'm used to having a great amount of control over what I do. But with '24', you place your character's life in the writers' hands, and you have no idea what's going to happen until you're sent the next pages.

Cherry Jones

24 Character Quotes #716599
#20. In Lerner's experiments, the desperate need to make sense of events can lead people to inaccurate conclusions (for example, a woman "led on" a rapist);

Jonathan Haidt

24 Character Quotes #588690
#21. I'm able to be very effective because I'm not a Democrat, I'm not a Republican. So, I'm not tied, and I'd never want to be tied to anything, to some constituency that I would have to answer to.

Angelina Jolie

24 Character Quotes #409937
#22. A lot of people loved to hate my character on 24. I want to be the character people love to love.

Elisha Cuthbert

24 Character Quotes #230451

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top