Top 10 24 Advent Calendar Quotes

#1. Energy will do anything that can be done in the world; and no talents, no circumstances, no opportunities will make a two-legged animal a man without it.

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

24 Advent Calendar Quotes #7986
#2. I always look for roles that make me feel good about being a girl. I have to say that there are a lot of roles out there that make me feel really bad about being a girl. You can imagine what the things are and I shall not go into detail.

Summer Glau

24 Advent Calendar Quotes #325078
#3. Also I just think I've been lucky enough to have great parents, and I've had good people around me who have always been honest with me, who would give me a purely metaphorical slap if I ever got too big for my boots.

Daniel Radcliffe

24 Advent Calendar Quotes #396817
#4. There are too many people who imagine that there is something sophisticated about always believing the best of those who hate your country, and the worst of those who defend it.

Margaret Thatcher

24 Advent Calendar Quotes #559858
#5. It's just writing about things, feelings, not that we're dark or depressed ... just as much as anyone else is.

Layne Staley

24 Advent Calendar Quotes #676001
#6. Music, to me, is not math or science. It is a language.

Russell Malone

24 Advent Calendar Quotes #899667
#7. Words cut deeper than knives. A knife can be pulled out, words are embedded into our souls.

William Chapman

24 Advent Calendar Quotes #1058818
#8. I am realizing once and for all the difference as far as I am concerned of women and men and the necessity for both. With a man, however tender he is, one is feeding him - one is always and eternally understanding, mothering, supplying him with faith in himself (not in you).

May Sarton

24 Advent Calendar Quotes #1076677
#9. Oh, must we dream our dreams
and have them, too?

Elizabeth Bishop

24 Advent Calendar Quotes #1235805
#10. There is no better motto which it [culture] can have than these words of Bishop Wilson, "To make reason and the will of God prevail."

Matthew Arnold

24 Advent Calendar Quotes #1758277

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top