Top 9 21 Grams Quotes

#1. '21 Grams' is only one story told by three different points of view, but they are really physically connected - literally, with the heart.

Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu

21 Grams Quotes #329918
#2. Theology is endlessly interesting in that you can study it without believing in anything. I do believe, but you don't have to. I got very caught up in the 11th-century monasticism and the Cistercians. My dissertation was about Aelred of Rievaulx and one of his books.

Susan Hill

21 Grams Quotes #488822
#3. When I was ten years old, I realized I'd been kidnapped as a toddler. Of course, I would have to have been a fairly dim child to miss the clues. Great big pink-elephant clues, trumpeting and lumbering and shitting through the house, ignored by everyone except me.

Augusten Burroughs

21 Grams Quotes #514164
#4. I love you too, bao bei, with everything I am, and I'll do it until the sun falls from the sky.

Kristen Ashley

21 Grams Quotes #567722
#5. Sacrifice money rather than principle.

Victor Rothschild, 3rd Baron Rothschild

21 Grams Quotes #582481
#6. 'Amores Perros' is rock, '21 Grams' is jazz, 'Babel' is an opera, and 'Biutiful' is a requiem.

Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu

21 Grams Quotes #1234762
#7. You're perfect just the way you are.

Cynthia Legette Davis

21 Grams Quotes #1290622
#8. Some people watch comedy to relax. I watch '21 Grams.' I can recognize sadness and tragedy really easily because it's been with me forever.

Lykke Li

21 Grams Quotes #1295174
#9. You will die, and I, and all we can create - why not a city? But if there is one thing that deserves to be immortal, it is knowledge.

John Brunner

21 Grams Quotes #1451178

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top