Top 9 2025 Broadway Quotes

#1. Life's a beach. Enjoy the Read.

Kerry Lonsdale

2025 Broadway Quotes #65952
#2. We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!

Bryan Lee O'Malley

2025 Broadway Quotes #268253
#3. That shouldn't have happened," she says, throwing back her shoulders in a stance as stiff as a statue's.
"What? The kiss or you likin' it so much?

Simone Elkeles

2025 Broadway Quotes #354630
#4. If you stay, in a week, a month, ten years, it will eventually sink in that I left you to that. I didn't protect you. I didn't believe in you. What do I do when the bitterness creeps in, Elle, and you can't bear to be with me anymore? What do I do?

Kristen Ashley

2025 Broadway Quotes #659618
#5. When we were on the farm, we were isolated, not just by geography but by the primitive living conditions: no electricity, no running water and, of course, no computer, no phone.

Sally Mann

2025 Broadway Quotes #1188495
#6. It was as if someone had left
the bird there
as a kind of telegram
of feathers, oily feathers
that looked like they'd struggled,
shuttered a little before letting go
into flight
forever.

Kristen Henderson

2025 Broadway Quotes #1381549
#7. Long sentences in a short composition are like large rooms in a little house.

William Shenstone

2025 Broadway Quotes #1777223
#8. [W]alking sometimes in a perfectly desolate plain where there have been no houses nor trees to guide me, I have been occasionally compelled to remain stationary for hours together, waiting till the rain came before continuing my journey.

Edwin A. Abbott

2025 Broadway Quotes #1838915
#9. The loss of my parents was definitely the hardest thing I've had to endure. I just felt really dead inside for a long time.

Jonathan Bennett

2025 Broadway Quotes #1854360

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top