Top 13 2021 Positive Outlook Quotes

#1. I discovered a meal between breakfast and brunch.

Homer

2021 Positive Outlook Quotes #91355
#2. Don't envy those who seems having everything, they don't really have everything. They have what they want and live the life they want but they don't have what they really need.

Ann Marie Aguilar

2021 Positive Outlook Quotes #116755
#3. Quality is decided by the depth at which the work incorporates the alternatives within itself, and so masters them.

Theodor Adorno

2021 Positive Outlook Quotes #220898
#4. Weren't we though? Timeless? Nothing could change what we'd had all those years before, even if the idea of what might've been lingered between us.

Renee Carlino

2021 Positive Outlook Quotes #318213
#5. The duty of a lyrical poet is not to express or explain, it is to intensify life.

James Stephens

2021 Positive Outlook Quotes #365699
#6. Boots, bushes, gardens, storefronts, buildings, streets, and stars. Why, she would have had to re-create the globe for them. But the best they got was fish. And the Boy loved them.

Josh Malerman

2021 Positive Outlook Quotes #556274
#7. Prayer is the way to experience a powerful confidence that God is handling our lives well, that our bad things will turn out for good, our good things cannot be taken from us, and the best things are yet to come.

Timothy Keller

2021 Positive Outlook Quotes #556568
#8. The uninvestigated life is not worth living. I don't want to live that way.

Shirley Maclaine

2021 Positive Outlook Quotes #635170
#9. When the reality looks magnificent, a real art of photography has only one choice: To capture this beauty magnificently!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

2021 Positive Outlook Quotes #1117702
#10. She'd never been taken before, he realized. Not like this, where her surrender was complete, not when she couldn't separate some small part of herself to reach for control. And God, he wanted to take her, to destroy that fascinating and innate control.

Nora Roberts

2021 Positive Outlook Quotes #1177086
#11. If there's anything more arrogant than a Marine on a horse, it's one in a plane.

William Overgard

2021 Positive Outlook Quotes #1301926
#12. Rights are either God-given or evolve out of the democratic process. Most rights are based on the ability of people to agree on a social contract, the ability to make and keep agreements.

Rush Limbaugh

2021 Positive Outlook Quotes #1544949
#13. I've lived a long time," Magnus said. "So many years, and no, it doesn't feel like enough. I won't lie and say it does. I want to live on - partly because of you, Alec. I have never wanted to live so much as I have these past few months, with you.

Cassandra Clare

2021 Positive Outlook Quotes #1751023

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top