Top 11 200 Motels Quotes

#1. I was hoping for it to be possibly a movie career as I still would like to see that happen. I enjoyed making 200 Motels and did try out for a few things when I lived in LA, but nothing ever happened. I'm still hoping though.

Jimmy Carl Black

200 Motels Quotes #1796174
#2. No, Wayne (Rooney) doesn't need it (tips about style). He has his own style. But with hair he looks much better. He looks very good now. Before, he was a little bit ugly, but now, with hair, he's beautiful.

Cristiano Ronaldo

200 Motels Quotes #378542
#3. Those who would give up liberty for safety deserve neither.

Benjamin Franklin

200 Motels Quotes #498146
#4. destination for Cubans arriving from the island.

Gaspar Gonzalez

200 Motels Quotes #571621
#5. In day-time we investigate, but at night believe.

James Slack

200 Motels Quotes #615723
#6. The black ice of that dark fortress received the sunlight like a mortal wound.

Salman Rushdie

200 Motels Quotes #945771
#7. The spike heels left a trail of silent reproach in the broadloom.

Petite and lovely as the girl next door, Dusty eschewed manners and bras in a way that complimented her boss's more uptight, corseted approach to life.

James Wilcox

200 Motels Quotes #1097706
#8. All of a sudden I found myself with the reputation of being a swinger and a home-wrecker. Beverly Hills wives were supposed to live in fear in case I cast my green orbs in the direction of their men. Ninety-nine per cent of this was total fabrication.

Joan Collins

200 Motels Quotes #1490694
#9. You may have the worst timing since Napoleon decided the dead of winter was the right moment to invade Russia.

Cassandra Clare

200 Motels Quotes #1534547
#10. There is a lot of kissing in 'Boeing-Boeing.' A lot! And not pecks on the cheek or lips - although there's some of that, too - but full-on, farcical lip locks. My poor husband. He definitely wasn't prepared for as much smooching as there is.

Kathryn Hahn

200 Motels Quotes #1543246
#11. People spent their lives searching for something beyond the simple friction of skin on skin, but there was nothing. The void between two people could never be closed, and in trying to close it, they would only learn everything that was to be despised in the other.

Maggie Shipstead

200 Motels Quotes #1837743

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top