Top 10 200 Happy Birthday Wishes Wishes Quotes

#1. So that makes time more precious, doesn't it? More precious than money, more precious than anything. You can never earn more time. Once an hour goes by, a week, a month, a year, you'll never get them back.

Cecelia Ahern

200 Happy Birthday Wishes Wishes Quotes #218413
#2. To be justified means more than to be declared "not guilty." It actually means to be declared righteous before God. It means God has imputed or charged the guilt of our sin to His Son, Jesus Christ, and has imputed or credited Christ's righteousness to us.

Jerry Bridges

200 Happy Birthday Wishes Wishes Quotes #285371
#3. Whenever I open a movie, I go secretly to the theater and stand in the back and enjoy the moment. I laugh when people laugh, and when people cry, I laugh.

Lee Byung-hun

200 Happy Birthday Wishes Wishes Quotes #376940
#4. I didn't need to tell her that I loved her. The words were meaningless because they were spoken so much. Actions were always louder, always more potent.
I showed her.

Jennifer L. Armentrout

200 Happy Birthday Wishes Wishes Quotes #421389
#5. Today, my life is awesome.

Kim Holden

200 Happy Birthday Wishes Wishes Quotes #933978
#6. Ask the river, where it comes from? You will get no answer. Ask the river, where is it going? You will get no answer, because the river lives inside this very moment; neither in the past nor in the future, in this very moment only!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

200 Happy Birthday Wishes Wishes Quotes #1365032
#7. If an act of evil is to stain my soul, it will be for one of my own.

A. Zavarelli

200 Happy Birthday Wishes Wishes Quotes #1406784
#8. You may be a little older, or a little more neurotic, or a little more closed off. But inside, you're just the same.

Sally Field

200 Happy Birthday Wishes Wishes Quotes #1485893
#9. Hollywood is an illusion. These intense workplaces, with very close relationships, a few months at a time - and then it ends.

John C. Reilly

200 Happy Birthday Wishes Wishes Quotes #1606060
#10. Life is a bitch especially when your c.g. card reaches your home.

Lovely Goyal

200 Happy Birthday Wishes Wishes Quotes #1743149

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top