Top 9 20 Year Old Turning Twenty Quotes

#1. But I did like looking at her. It was harder now, knowing all the ways she sucked, but she was still gorgeous.

Joshua Ferris

20 Year Old Turning Twenty Quotes #393051
#2. The best thing a human being can do is to help another human being know more.

Charlie Munger

20 Year Old Turning Twenty Quotes #460590
#3. We woke up today happy that it was Friday, but didn't know why. Every day is Friday for us. But we're still happy it's Friday. We

Matt Smith

20 Year Old Turning Twenty Quotes #694499
#4. I know when I was a kid I ate a beetle. I ate a beetle because I thought it was licorice.

Karl Pilkington

20 Year Old Turning Twenty Quotes #728884
#5. What you see, say, think, and believe about yourself affects your feelings, decisions, and actions.

Maddy Malhotra

20 Year Old Turning Twenty Quotes #830366
#6. There are three relations [between thee and other things]: the one to the body which surrounds thee; the second to the divine cause from which all things come to all; and the third to those who live with thee.

Marcus Aurelius

20 Year Old Turning Twenty Quotes #861845
#7. If our children are to approve of themselves, they must see that we approve of ourselves.

Maya Angelou

20 Year Old Turning Twenty Quotes #993640
#8. I find very few folks are watching their Facebook feed, some are watching their Twitter feed, and all of them are watching their email box. So, while social networks are nice, email is still the killer application.

Jason Calacanis

20 Year Old Turning Twenty Quotes #1417748
#9. Too much credit is given to the end result. The true lesson is in the struggle that takes place between the dream and reality. That struggle is a thing called life!

Garth Brooks

20 Year Old Turning Twenty Quotes #1705684

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top