Top 35 2 Years Relationship Love Quotes

#1. Maybe yes, but probably not. At each stage I made what was then the best choice. Having taken that decision, I changed direction and there was no turning back.

Mr. Lee

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1438794
#2. Perfectionism will make you sour, mean, and judgmental, and it will rob you of the freedom Jesus died to give you.

Steve Brown

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1075366
#3. We all live but a hundred years.
When I am with you, I live it in a matter of days.

Kamand Kojouri

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1135946
#4. In the beginning, New York and I had kind of a love-hate relationship. It seemed so abrasive compared to Europe. But the transformation here in recent years is really something. I don't think I would have seen as much change if I'd lived in any other city in the world.

Shalom Harlow

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1269053
#5. I've been married for 29 years. My marriage has been the greatest joy of my life. There is nothing conservative about denying other Americans the ability to forge that same relationship with the person they love.

Jon Huntsman Jr.

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1313958
#6. For the most part, that message hasn't changed a lot over the years - love is still love, and heartbreak is still heartbreak.

Casey Kasem

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1321975
#7. People - not just in their teenage years - hold on to this fantasy of love when they're not ready to have a real relationship.

Keri Russell

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1380378
#8. I love being a television actor. I love the relationship that I have with my fans, and all of those things. I'm ready to have a show that really hits big. I'm excited to do another six years or more of a show like I did on 'Reba.'

Joanna Garcia

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1393344
#9. In a relationship, prudent application of the gray theory is a key ingredient in assuring years of happiness; "till death do us part". Balance is at the center of success, satisfaction and a lifetime of love.

Carlos Wallace

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1405933
#10. A story that is more interesting than any novel written by Nicolas Spark; a relationship that has more emotions than any movie made by Karan Johar; and a drama that is more exciting than any TV show...this what we have in our 15 years of marriage and 19 years of togetherness (?)...

Sandhya Jane

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1047924
#11. Your woe hath been my anguish; yea, I quail
And perish in your perishing unblest.
And I have searched the highths and depths, the scope
Of all our universe, with desperate hope
To find some solace for your wild unrest.

James Thomson

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1442618
#12. It's funny because ever since 'American Idol,' people look at me without makeup and think I'm 15 years old - they think I'm really young and quiet and shy, and that I've never been in a relationship and have never been in love or anything.

Candice Glover

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1551889
#13. And we cried for the years we have lost to hate, bitterness and self-destruction.

Trish Kaye Lleone

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1555591
#14. I can give you what I have, but I can never give you everything.

Adrienne Wilder

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1556506
#15. How do you build a relationship when you've hardly shared a word but suddenly share a child? How do you love a daughter you don't see for nearly two years? When does she become your daughter? How does she become your daughter?

Boris Becker

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1671449
#16. There was a time when I was lucky enough to believe that 'There's this girl in Pakistan' would be the worst five words that Al ever said to me. Years later, they would be totally eclipsed by 'They can't find a heartbeat'.

Ruth Ahmed

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1704418
#17. It was funny how all the useless knowledge you accumulated when you're in love with someone could sit for years gathering dust in the back of your mind, only to spill out at the slightest reminder.

Blakney Francis

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1772122
#18. Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.

John Dryden

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #1875444
#19. Brent had a love-hate relationship with the Government. He hated what it had become over the years and loved to make an issue about it.

Kenneth Eade

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #621111
#20. I've got Flossie dog, and she is great. She and I are still in love, 14 years. That's a relationship that works.

Drew Barrymore

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #95759
#21. Shaming is one of the deepest tools of imperialist, white supremacist, capitalist patriarchy because shame produces trauma and trauma often produces paralysis.

Bell Hooks

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #162073
#22. Oh, am I glad to know that after all these years it still is hard trying to unlove someone; if there's such a thing...

Ahmed Mostafa

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #190451
#23. Sometimes all you need in love is to make each other happy, to make each other laugh. So long as you can still do that ten years down the line then I think you're gold. Never let the laughter slip from your relationship.

Maya Angelou

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #199213
#24. We are going to have that thing everyone talks about, that indescribable, indefinable thing that everybody wants to find...Here's to endless stargazing.

Ella Harper

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #278085
#25. It feels like forever, like he's lived through the same things as me, like our lives ran parallel for years until last week, when they finally intersected and fused.

Barbara Delinsky

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #433607
#26. The wind had blown off, leaving a loud, bright night, with wings beating in the treas and a persistent organ sound as the full bellows of the earth blew the frogs full of life.

F Scott Fitzgerald

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #549024
#27. I'm so happy now. I love that I'm in a relationship right now ... I want a life ... The past five years or so I've found my groove and my balance.

Kelly Clarkson

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #588959
#28. You should know, I tried for many years not to be in love with you, but I failed. And I really did try very hard. But it was not possible, and it never has been, because I have actually loved you from very early in our relationship. Possibly as early as our first meeting.

Augusten Burroughs

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #10000
#29. E had trampled her poor, pining heart, and the wound was still raw, even these many years later.

Ransom Riggs

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #644079
#30. Give me the power to produce fever and I'll cure all disease.

Parmenides

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #719696
#31. I do not NEED a man. That was an impossible thought when I married John thirty years ago. It was unimaginable even seven years ago. I finally understand why lasting love has eluded me: the relationship I've been searching for all along was with myself.

Shary Hauer

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #774185
#32. I love you', though, were three words she had often heard during her twenty-two years, and it seemed to her that they were now completely devoid of meaning, because they had never turned into anything serious or deep, never translated into a lasting relationship.

Paulo Coelho

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #782842
#33. If it's DOA, bury it.

Jason Jennings

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #825437
#34. Secrecy is an idea which presumes
men can't read minds to each other.

Toba Beta

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #891596
#35. I believe the potluck tradition of entertaining is the equivalent of a teenage boy wanting to have sex with his girlfriend but who is too scared to go to CVS to buy condoms. If you can't handle providing all the courses for your dinner party, you can't handle the hosting duties of a dinner party.

Mindy Kaling

2 Years Relationship Love Quotes #914482

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top