Top 30 2 Years In Heaven Quotes

#1. On Titan the molecules that have been raining down like manna from heaven for the last 4 billion years might still be there largely unaltered deep-frozen awaiting the chemists from Earth

Carl Sagan

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #456140
#2. But there are ideals which do not play hide-and-seek with our life; they slowly grow from seed to flower, from flower to fruit; they require infinite space and heaven's light to mature, and the fruits that they produce can survive years of insult and neglect.

Rabindranath Tagore

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #869927
#3. Heaven is not gone, but we are blind with tears, Groping our way along the downward slope of Years!

Richard Henry Stoddard

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #832574
#4. The world's great age begins anew, The golden years return, The earth doth like a snake renew Her winter weeds outworn; Heaven smiles, and faiths and empires gleam, Like wrecks of a dissolving dream.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #802276
#5. They've got him - credible witnesses, documents, heaven knows what else. In all my years as a prosecutor I have never seen such an open-and-shut case.

Elliot Richardson

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #778675
#6. Ah! gracious Heaven gives us eyes to see our own wrong, however dim age may make them; and knees not too stiff to kneel, in spite of years, cramp, and rheumatism.

William Makepeace Thackeray

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #775844
#7. I don't care how wonderful heaven is, I won't be content waiting thirty years for you.

Jason F. Wright

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #767309
#8. Beyond this vale of tears there is a life above. unmeasured by the flight of years; and all that life is love.

James Montgomery

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #655443
#9. The DS represents a critical moment for Nintendo's success over the next two years. If it succeeds, we rise to the heavens, if it fails, we sink into hell.

Hiroshi Yamauchi

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #643496
#10. She had for so many years been trying to be like other people, that she was now like nothing in heaven or earth.

Mary Webb

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #615538
#11. Nearly two thousand years ago, a voice of mysterious import was heard in heaven, from the throne of God, "Lo, I come." "Sacrifice

Ellen G. White

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #601202
#12. Good Heavens! For more than forty years I have been speaking prose without knowing it.

Moliere

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #568177
#13. Woody is the guy who made me want to be a comic. I was in heaven and couldn't stop smiling because he was my idle and 29 years after seeing Take the Money and Run, I was working for him.

Jon Lovitz

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #567487
#14. O little souls! as pure as white And crystalline as rays of light Direct from heaven, their source divine; Refracted through the mist of years, How red my setting sun appears, How lurid looks this soul of mine!

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #530860
#15. In 1917 European history, in the old sense, came to an end. World history began. It was the year of Lenin and Woodrow Wilson, both of whom repudiated the traditional standards of political behaviour. Both preached Utopia, Heaven on Earth. It was the moment of birth for our contemporary world.

A.J.P. Taylor

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #514138
#16. Many years ago there lived a man called Laurids Madsen who went up to heaven and came down again thanks to his boots.

Carsten Jensen

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #19171
#17. I bear my humble witness to you that the great God of heaven will open doors and means in a way we never would have supposed, to help all those who truly want a years supply ... All we have to do is to decide, commit to it, and then keep the commitment. Miracles will take place ...

Vaughn J. Featherstone

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #452671
#18. Reader, I wish thee Health, Wealth, Happiness, And may kind Heaven thy Year's Industry bless.

Benjamin Franklin

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #421624
#19. Playing Sheldon is just heaven for me. I realize how enormously lucky I am to play a role that makes me so incredibly happy. As I told Chuck Lorre in a Christmas card a few years ago, I'm living a version of the dream.

Jim Parsons

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #337950
#20. Three-hundred million years from now, the only thing that will matter is whether you're in Heaven or in Hell.

Mark Cahill

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #320002
#21. When I start getting old, I'm going to start ending my prayers like, "Lord, it'd be a good day to die." I don't wanna be 130 years old with a diaper on, all my friends dead and gone. I wanna get to heaven, come get me!

Suge Knight

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #243719
#22. For years I lived in hell. With you, every day is heaven. Thank you for making me feel safe.

K.L. Jessop

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #232422
#23. Sometimes I have visions of myself driving through hell, selling sulphur and brimstone, or through heaven peddling refreshments to the roaming souls. If me and the children I've got left could find a place where there's no shooting, I wouldn't mind a few years of peace and quiet.

Bertolt Brecht

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #230957
#24. If heaven gives me ten more years, or an extension of even five years, I shall surely become a true artist.

Hokusai

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #171659
#25. If heaven had granted me five more years, I could have become a real painter.

Hokusai Katsushika

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #159553
#26. He had lived to please himself instead of God all those years, giving little more than lip service to His holy laws. And now when Zechariah cried out to God, his numberless sins swallowed up his prayers before they reached heaven. His guilt filled the yawning gulf between him and God.

Lynn Austin

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #158386
#27. In a better world we will find our young years and our old friends.

Jean Antoine Petit-Senn

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #156999
#28. But later, by the help of the water of new birth, the stain of former years was washed away, and a light from above - serene and pure - was infused into my reconciled heart. Then through the Spirit breathed from heaven, a second birth restored me to a new man.

Cyprian

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #146756
#29. Many merry Christmases, many happy New Years. Unbroken friendships, great accumulations of cheerful recollections and affections on earth, and heaven for us all.

Charles Dickens

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #136379
#30. F#ck, she was perfect. Making love to her wasn't just heaven. It was the single most amazing experience in his thirty years of life. She may have been made for him, but he was made for this moment. For the ultimate instant when he and Jenna merged into one.

Jess Dee

2 Years In Heaven Quotes #118942

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top