Top 14 2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes

#1. You're kind and patient and honorable, and yes, maybe those aren't flashy, magical, extraordinary traits. Maybe being all those things does make you a bit ordinary, but the ordinary things are the important things.

H.L. Burke

2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes #164816
#2. Without lesions making everyone agreeable, society was left roiling in a constant battle of words, images, and ideas. All around her Tally felt the city seething, all those unfettered minds bouncing their opinions off each other, like something ready to explode.

Scott Westerfeld

2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes #198901
#3. He could cheat on me and he would never tell me, and he would think less and less of me for not figuring it out. He would see me across the breakfast table, innocently slurping cereal, and know that I am a fool, and how can anyone respect a fool?

Gillian Flynn

2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes #293506
#4. It's easier to just let it go. It hurts alot less

M. Leighton

2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes #366053
#5. Do not tell me how hard you work. Tell me how much you get done. - James J. Ling

Zig Ziglar

2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes #376160
#6. It always seemed to me that men wore their beards, like they wear their neckties, for show.

D.H. Lawrence

2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes #408141
#7. Overnight stardom can be harmful to your mental health. Yeah. It has ruined a lot of people.

Clint Eastwood

2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes #628057
#8. - Tell us, why has Romeo and Juliet survived four hundred years?
-Because ... because people want to remember what it's like to be young? And in love?

Rainbow Rowell

2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes #892012
#9. When you make a decision, you are really diving in a strong current that will bring you to places you never dreamed of when you first made that decision

Paulo Coelho

2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes #984752
#10. In one simple sentence: what Christians want for the nation should first be a witnessed reality in their local church.

Scot McKnight

2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes #1100269
#11. Every Good Friday, this anchored but ever-changing anniversary of my accident, I go to the little creek that saved my life and light one more candle. I offer thanks for two facts: that I am one year older, and that I am one year closer to death.

Andrew Davidson

2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes #1317096
#12. Concordia experienced a profound rush of relief. He was safely home. Now, perhaps she would be able to shake off the feeling of dread that has descended on her after he had left.

Amanda Quick

2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes #1375770
#13. If you put yourself around people that want to be productive, that want to make the most of what they have, then the sky's the limit.

Davone Bess

2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes #1557479
#14. You ever think about this? Every year you live, you pass the anniversary of your death. Now you don't know what day it is, of course.

Billie Letts

2 Year Death Anniversary Quotes #1615774

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top