Top 44 2 Worship Quotes

#1. it to one hour on Sunday morning. (2) Worship God, but let me have your children. (3) Worship God, but leave your possessions out of it.

Victor P. Hamilton

2 Worship Quotes #553638
#2. There is a difference between going to a service "for the worship" and going to a service "to worship the Lord." The distinction appears to be a minor one, but it may imply the difference between the worship of God and the worship of music!

Sinclair B. Ferguson

2 Worship Quotes #22196
#3. What you do with your life is ascribing more to what you invest your time in. If you spend a lot of time on your phone, you're ascribing more worship to that. Anything can become, by that definition, some form of idol or deity or ultimate worth in your life.

Jon Foreman

2 Worship Quotes #14855
#4. I love, I love beauty
and in it I worship my follies,
the ones I found on my own,
and the ones to which I was led

Adonis

2 Worship Quotes #15019
#5. Oh external worshiper, know that worship without heart is motions. Oh seeker of knowledge, know that knowledge without purification is a dangerous weapon of the ego. Oh activist, know that work without orientation of heart is fruitless. Oh lover, know that love without God is pain.

Yasmin Mogahed

2 Worship Quotes #15093
#6. Worship must be - Christ centered, Holy Spirit led, a Response to the Father, about Intimacy and Service and always lead to Transformation!

Tim Hughes

2 Worship Quotes #15572
#7. Godliness consists in the knowledge love & worship of God, Humanity in love, righteousness & good offices towards man.

Isaac Newton

2 Worship Quotes #18537
#8. The traditional Jeffersonian principle of religious freedom was so broadly democratic that it included the right to have no religion at all - it gave to the individual the right to worship any God he chose or no god.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

2 Worship Quotes #19665
#9. We may be truly said to worship God, though we lack perfection; but we cannot be said to worship Him if we lack sincerity.

Stephen Charnock

2 Worship Quotes #20068
#10. Let every one be fully convinced in his own mind.

Francois Rabelais

2 Worship Quotes #20722
#11. It is impossible to worship God and remain unchanged

Henry Blackaby

2 Worship Quotes #21336
#12. If God had a church it would not be split up into factions, and that if he taught one society to worship one way, and administer in one set of ordinances, He would not teach another, principles which were diametrically opposed.

Joseph Smith Jr.

2 Worship Quotes #21807
#13. That One Who is greater than us is near - nearer than we could measure.

Amy Layne Litzelman

2 Worship Quotes #14835
#14. I said to all the things that throng about the gateways of the senses: "Tell me of my God, since you are not He. Tell me something of Him." And they cried out in a great voice: "He made us." CS Lewis

Philip Zaleski

2 Worship Quotes #22825
#15. Worship is not about having a fantastic voice.

Temi Peters

2 Worship Quotes #23307
#16. Assuredly there is no more lovely worship of God than that for which no image is required, but which springs up in our breast spontaneously when nature speaks to the soul, and the soul speaks to nature face to face.

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

2 Worship Quotes #24034
#17. A Strange Eastern Light "During the time of King Herod, Wise Men from the east came and asked, 'Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.'" - Matthew 2:1

Seth Grahame-Smith

2 Worship Quotes #683917
#18. Praise and worship shouldn't be a few hour church service entertainment. It should be our heartbeat and should never depart our lips. 'Let us come before him with thanks giving and extol him with music and song' (Psalms 95:2).

Euginia Herlihy

2 Worship Quotes #1110560
#19. 2. Evolve and Be God: As we invoke the presence of Source, holding the focus through our mantras, we are drawing more and more proximity to the object of worship and gradually, we attain all the attributes we are invoking, i.e., we slowly evolve to be Angelic, invoking the presence of God/Source.

Nandhiji

2 Worship Quotes #1133362
#20. Six Secrets to Being a Successful Humorist 1. Be scared, unhappy, and an outcast as a kid. 2. Drop out of high school. 3. Spend time alone. 4. Don't take a comedy course. 5. Read other humorists but don't worship them. 6. Don't get your hopes up.

Bruce McCall

2 Worship Quotes #1676862
#21. The 2 extremes, neither one worse than the other: the result of bad religion is self-loathing and violence; the result of bad spirituality is self-worship and narcissism.

Criss Jami

2 Worship Quotes #1720019
#22. Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him. Matthew 2:2

Sarah Palin

2 Worship Quotes #1837826
#23. It's easy to be so caught up with ministry that we neglect times of solitude, individual worship, and prayer. Perhaps you need to redesign your schedule to find time for earnest prayer.

Anonymous

2 Worship Quotes #1878868
#24. I always have the feeling we are merely fearfully trying to save room for God; I would rather speak of God at the center than at the limits, in strength rather than weakness, and thus in human life and goodness rather than in death and guilt.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

2 Worship Quotes #8867
#25. I think the most challenging thing for me in my life and in the Bible is that we worship Jesus as the Prince of Peace.

Jimmy Carter

2 Worship Quotes #1405
#26. DAY 10 Thinking about My Purpose POINT TO PONDER: The heart of worship is surrender. VERSE TO REMEMBER: "Surrender your whole being to him to be used for righteous purposes." ROMANS 6:13B (TEV) QUESTION TO CONSIDER: What area of my life am I holding back from God?

Rick Warren

2 Worship Quotes #1714
#27. The days of chivalry are not gone, notwithstanding Burke's grand dirge over them; they live still in that far-off worship paid by many a youth and man to the woman of whom he never dreams that he shall touch so much as her little finger or the hem of her robe.

George Eliot

2 Worship Quotes #1737
#28. Heathen, n. A benighted creature who has the folly to worship something he can see and feel.

Ambrose Bierce

2 Worship Quotes #3690
#29. Be a Gardener. Dig a ditch. Toil and sweat. And turn the earth upside down. And seek the deepness. And water plants in time. Continue this labor. And make sweet floods to run, and noble and abundant fruits to spring. Take this food and drink, and carry it to God as your true worship.

Julian Of Norwich

2 Worship Quotes #5220
#30. Everyone know of him. Some people hate him because they think he's weird and he gets into fights and gets kicked out of school and does what he wants. Some people worship him because he's weird and he gets into fights and gets kicked out of school and does what he wants.

Jennifer Niven

2 Worship Quotes #6682
#31. What is done unto people is also being done unto God

Sunday Adelaja

2 Worship Quotes #7042
#32. We forfeit the right to worship God as long as we continue to humiliate negroes ... The hour calls for moral grandeur and spiritual audacity.

Abraham Joshua Heschel

2 Worship Quotes #8338
#33. Men spend their life down here in the worship of petty (or mean) interests and the search of perishable things, and with that ("et avec cela", Fr.) they pretend to perpetuate for all eternity their self ("moi", Fr.) so hardly worthy ("digne", Fr.) of it.

African Spir

2 Worship Quotes #8409
#34. Why does everyone worship them? I mean, they're beautiful but ... " I shrugged. "Lots of people in this world are beautiful."
"They're popular because they're cheerleaders," he said.
I rolled my eyes. "What is it with this town and cheerleaders?

Sarra Cannon

2 Worship Quotes #8420
#35. Miracles await you when you begin to serve people

Sunday Adelaja

2 Worship Quotes #14746
#36. He is Jesus, only. God has revealed Himself to us through Jesus. Jesus is what God wanted us to know and to love. He is not Napoleon the Great. He is not Alexander the Great. He is Jesus only. He is enough. My purpose in life is to worship Jesus and, in so doing, become more Christ-like

David Paul Kirkpatrick

2 Worship Quotes #8992
#37. Greatness recognizes greatness, and is shadowed by it.

Harold Bloom

2 Worship Quotes #9032
#38. It is a thing forever changing, this of Hero-worship: different in each age, difficult to do well in any age. Indeed, the heart of the whole business of the age, one may say, is to do it well.

Thomas Carlyle

2 Worship Quotes #9225
#39. You become a candidate for God's love when you are rejected by people

Sunday Adelaja

2 Worship Quotes #10701
#40. Do not flatter yourselves: if you go to places of worship merely to look about you or to hear music, you are not worshipping God.

Charles Spurgeon

2 Worship Quotes #10870
#41. Reflect and meditate on yourself and discover ways to multiply yourself

Sunday Adelaja

2 Worship Quotes #11671
#42. Worship that does not lead to neighborly compassion and justice cannot be faithful worship of YHWH. The offer is a phony Sabbath!

Walter Brueggemann

2 Worship Quotes #12052
#43. Go to church once a week and nobody pays attention. Worship God seven days a week and you become strange!

Aiden Wilson Tozer

2 Worship Quotes #12989
#44. It is quite impossible to worship God without loving Him.

Aiden Wilson Tozer

2 Worship Quotes #13443

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top