Top 42 2 Timothy 3 Quotes

#1. 2 Timothy 3:16 ALL Scripture is inspired by God and useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness.

Bible Verses

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #1031912
#2. Those who think godly living makes them invulnerable to trouble are living in a fantasy world. - 2 Timothy 3:12

Ray C. Stedman

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #1397812
#3. When you need to set boundaries . . . They are the kind [of people] who work their way into people's homes and win the confidence of vulnerable women who are burdened with the guilt of sin and controlled by various desires. 2 TIMOTHY 3:6

Beth Moore

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #24211
#4. If God is real, why does he align perfectly with our views? We should expect God to challenge us on what we think is right somewhere

Timothy Keller

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #15038
#5. Talk like an ambassador (Eph 4:29-30).
1)Consider the person ("only what is helpful for building others up")
2) Consider the problem ("according to their needs")
3) Consider the process ("that it may benefit those who listen")

Timothy S. Lane

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #1430221
#6. It's amazing how someone's IQ seems to double as soon as you give them responsibility and indicate that you trust them. The first month cost perhaps $200 more than if I had been micromanaging.

Timothy Ferriss

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #16410
#7. America should do a reverse Columbus. The world no longer needs to discover America; but America urgently needs to discover the world's view of America.

Timothy Garton Ash

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #20428
#8. I have learned one lesson as a writer ... keep writing and never throw any notes away. Written parts that can't be used today ... may be used for other books tomorrow.

Timothy Pina

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #21444
#9. Ben Says: Try your best to view everyday as being a gift...even if it doesn't feel like one. It'll better your life!

Timothy Pina
Bullying Ben

Timothy Pina

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #22038
#10. Being able to quit things that don't work is integral to being a winner

Timothy Ferriss

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #22160
#11. The federal government should only be providing services for emergencies. You and I, taxpayers, shouldn't be paying for cell phones so someone can have a social life. I just don't think it's appropriate.

Timothy Griffin

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #22249
#12. Each of us is an impregnable fortress that can be laid waste only from within.

Timothy Flynn

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #22442
#13. I can't think of anything worse than calling Shakespeare 'highbrow,' because on the one hand, it's brilliant writing. But his plays were popular. People went to see them.

Timothy Dalton

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #22498
#14. The white men of the South had better make up their minds that the blacks will remain in the South just as long as corn will tassel and cotton will bloom into whiteness.

Timothy Thomas Fortune

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #22771
#15. Your magnificent journey of today can only begin when you learn to let go of yesterday. Truly believe and you shall get there.

Timothy Pina

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #23227
#16. Prayer turns theology into experience.

Timothy J. Keller

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #24261
#17. Keep in touch, consistently, personally, and systematically.

Timothy L. Templeton

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #25406
#18. After living on the edge, the adrenalin, some people in the military get addicted. Anything else seem boring. They have to have the excitement.

Timothy McVeigh

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #27759
#19. Jesus didn't come to tell us the answers to the questions of life, he came to be the answer.

Timothy Keller

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #28040
#20. Incineration does not equal human digestion; eating a fireplace log will not store the same number of calories as burning one will produce.

Timothy Ferriss

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #28772
#21. the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear" (2 Timothy 4:3).

Vincent Cheung

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #36822
#22. Why are so many Christians quick to quote Paul: The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10), but slow to quote Jesus: Whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me (Matthew 25:45)?

Timothy Irwin

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #861504
#23. Poverty and mistakes are setbacks but you should never allow them to make you give up on your dreams.

Timothy Pina

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #7720
#24. One man's warfare is another man's welfare.

Timothy Pina

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #408
#25. Nobody who understands the free grace of God takes sin lightly.

Timothy Keller

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #633
#26. Our Christian hope is that we are going to live with Christ in a new earth, where there is not only no more death, but where life is what it was always meant to be.

Timothy Keller

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #1094
#27. Our future tomorrow ... depends on our diligent work today.

Timothy Pina

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #2611
#28. You have been saved through a dying sacrifice, so you are free to be a living one.

Timothy J. Keller

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #3823
#29. But I came to see that Las Vegas is not a freak but is, instead, deeply integrated with the rest of the country, and the world beyond. It is symptom, mirror, metaphor.

Timothy O'Grady

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #4117
#30. Empowerment is for all children, girls and boys ... Let us not forget that

Timothy Pina

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #4132
#31. Remember: Inspired Children Become Empowered Adults That Help Brighten Humanity!
Bullying Ben

Timothy Pina

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #6580
#32. There are people who own cars and are getting free cell phones. A car helps one find a job, too. Where do you draw the line?

Timothy Griffin

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #6663
#33. But contemporary capitalism increasingly has the power to eliminate the intimacy and accountability of human relationships. So in the marketplace, as in every field, there is an urgent need for those with a powerful compass.

Timothy Keller

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #14301
#34. The main substance of our universe is LOVE
Everything else comes right behind it!

Timothy Pina

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #8833
#35. Living your life working for peace and a better humanity is an awesome task. Even if you are mocked, laughed at and ridiculed for it ... there is no better way.

Timothy Pina

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #8881
#36. To understand the Scripture is not simply to get information about God. If attended to with trust and faith, the Bible is the way to actually hear God speaking and also to meet God himself.

Timothy J. Keller

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #8965
#37. The old age old story of Yin & Yang ... Every positive side has a negative side too. Which are you?

Timothy Pina

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #9133
#38. I've endured my entire life struggling from a split personality. The problem is that the other guy, a wise guy named (Jack) ... has always been in charge.

Timothy Pina

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #10324
#39. Singles, too, must see the penultimate status of marriage. If single Christians don't develop a deeply fulfilling love relationship with Jesus, they will put too much pressure on their DREAM of marriage, and that will create pathology in their lives as well.

Timothy Keller

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #11109
#40. Based on observations of the policies of my own government, I viewed this action as an acceptable option.

Timothy McVeigh

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #11732
#41. If hope is the dream of mankind awake ... then let's give all of humanity much to dream of!

Timothy Pina

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #12259
#42. History permits us to be responsible: not for everything, but for something... History gives us the company of those who have done and suffered more than we have.

Timothy Snyder

2 Timothy 3 Quotes #13625

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top