Top 13 1985 Lyrics Quotes

#1. And over my head," relates Squire Haligast, "it form'd an E-clipse, an emptiness in the Sky, with a Cloud-shap'd Line drawn all about it, wherein words might appear, and it read, - 'No King . . .

Thomas Pynchon

1985 Lyrics Quotes #43500
#2. I can have my goals, and I can have my dreams. My goal is to make the finals and improve my position. I want to run all decent races. I don't want to look back and say I ran a terrible race.

Oscar Pistorius

1985 Lyrics Quotes #56293
#3. In Western lands there is a distinct division between the religious and the secular life. There is one rule of conduct for laymen and another for clergymen. This distinction has never found its place in the life of the people of India. There, all of life is included in the word 'religion.'

Virchand Gandhi

1985 Lyrics Quotes #87929
#4. Sometimes the solutions to our problems come from looking backwards, not forwards.

Jane V. Blanchard

1985 Lyrics Quotes #129456
#5. When people come together around common vision, they can accomplish great things. We need the instruments that pull our people together, not apart.

Nainoa Thompson

1985 Lyrics Quotes #584836
#6. IF MENTAL EMOTIONAL CONCENTRATION FELT FLARED UP WELL MADLY BY TIME INFLUENCE ? MUTUAL SOUL ENJOYMENT IS PLEASINGLY ENSURED.

Various

1985 Lyrics Quotes #667926
#7. See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel. That's literally true.

Milton Friedman

1985 Lyrics Quotes #722151
#8. You're mine," "Not his. Mine. Only mine. Always mine.

Jennifer Estep

1985 Lyrics Quotes #832075
#9. A man is above all his will

Prabhavananda

1985 Lyrics Quotes #1043500
#10. Goblin tea resembles a nice cup of Earl Grey in much the same way that a catfish resembles the common tabby. They share a name, but one is a nice thing to curl up with on a rainy afternoon, and the other is found in the muck at the bottom of polluted rivers and has bits of debris sticking to it.

T. Kingfisher

1985 Lyrics Quotes #1232375
#11. The fact is that everyone is much too busily preoccupied with himself to be able to form a serious opinion about another person. The indolent world is all too ready to treat any man with whatever degree of respect corresponds to his own self-confidence.

Thomas Mann

1985 Lyrics Quotes #1690777
#12. The future never comes. Life is always now.

Eckhart Tolle

1985 Lyrics Quotes #1844340
#13. Some people are swimmers and they're born to swim. They're like fish in the water. I will definitely say it's someplace that I feel at home.

Christine Swanson

1985 Lyrics Quotes #1844444

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top