Top 16 1977 Movie Quotes

#1. When it came to political power, blacks need not apply. Add to this steaming stew the growing tensions over the Vietnam War and the movement for civil rights, and you had plenty of elements to fire the imagination of a novice journalist.

Andrea Mitchell

1977 Movie Quotes #113584
#2. The fallibility of human beings guarantees that no technological system will ever be infallible.

Eric Schlosser

1977 Movie Quotes #178350
#3. AS A chemist, Vogel knew how to make a bomb. In fact, much of his training was to avoid making them by mistake.

Andy Weir

1977 Movie Quotes #249096
#4. I know that there is not in the world a more subtle poison than that which is extracted from and administered by books.

Charlotte Dacre

1977 Movie Quotes #275157
#5. The tips of my overgrown bangs
dip into the wet of my tears.
My fingers, forehead, moisten with sweat.
I fight the slipperiness, press the valves firmly,
play the love, the hate,
the misery, the hope,
the freedom that I wanted, never wanted, can't have;
that doesn't exist.

Stasia Ward Kehoe

1977 Movie Quotes #316779
#6. For me, Glasgow is all about the people and the spirit of the place. You have enough Gregg's bakers, though, I'll say that. The opening of the 1977 'Star Wars' movie was possibly the only time I've seen a longer queue round the block than in Glasgow for sausage rolls. That was quite an eye-opener.

Darren Boyd

1977 Movie Quotes #662814
#7. As a child I always steered clear of science fiction, but in the autumn of 1977, the bow-wave of publicity for the first 'Star Wars' movie had already reached me, so I was eager for anything science-fictional.

Philip Reeve

1977 Movie Quotes #687278
#8. I think what happens is you write how you grew up. And I was born on the prairie, and so everything is kind of spare on the prairie. And so I'm just used to writing in that way. 'Sarah, Plain and Tall' was that way. And most of my fiction is. I like writing small pieces. Somehow it just suits me.

Patricia MacLachlan

1977 Movie Quotes #874220
#9. I have an Easter challenge for Christians. My challenge is simply this: tell me what happened on Easter. I am not asking for proof. My straightforward request is merely that Christians tell me exactly what happened on the day that their most important doctrine was born.

Dan Barker

1977 Movie Quotes #990217
#10. Jadan's kiss on my forehead wasn't that big of a deal, something that a boy would have done at a junior high dance or how a friend would say goodbye before a long trip. But it felt like more. It seemed like he wanted more." ---Jennifer Mills

Dianne Bright

1977 Movie Quotes #1144437
#11. I'm from a very athletic family, and I thoroughly enjoyed sports as a kid, but acting was a way of expressing myself and having fun. It was something I found on my own.

Matt Bomer

1977 Movie Quotes #1219968
#12. 1977 - Star Wars is released on 5/25/77. Highest grossing movie in history. First wave of brainwashing in prep for invaders arrival?

Ernest Cline

1977 Movie Quotes #1242145
#13. We do not prescribe any prayer; we welcome all prayer.

George W. Bush

1977 Movie Quotes #1323112
#14. The first 'Star Wars' movie had come out in 1977 and had become this huge phenomenon with all the toys and everything - it just kind of swept America. But internationally, it was also a big deal.

Ben Affleck

1977 Movie Quotes #1341453
#15. There is no such thing as observing a mean in excess or deficiency, nor as exceeding or falling short in observance of a mean.

Aristotle.

1977 Movie Quotes #1418039
#16. In a curious failure of comprehension, I looked alertly about me for possible targets for all this artillery fire, not, apparently, realizing that it was actually ourselves that the enemy gunners were trying for all they were worth to hit.

Ernst Junger

1977 Movie Quotes #1627710

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top