Top 11 1966 Birthday Sayings

#1. I'm honored and excited to be chosen to lead MLSE, a world-class sports and entertainment organization with the major league teams, premier facilities and employee team that rank with the very best across North America and internationally.

Tim Leiweke

1966 Birthday Sayings #186680
#2. I like taking a path into new country, and I always take the darker path. Not because it's dark, but because there's a secret there that you can share when you get out. That's what I liked as a kid. That's how I approach my work. With a face like mine, it's lucky I have a heart that likes that.

Amanda Plummer

1966 Birthday Sayings #272439
#3. All fiction comes from a little bit of reality, otherwise it would have no relevance. The fun is in innovation, take something real like this fair, and make it something larger than life.

Garrison Keillor

1966 Birthday Sayings #293270
#4. There are parallel universes in which different events have happened to the same people. An alternate choice has been made, or an accident has turned out differently. Everyone has duplicates of themselves in these other worlds. Different selves with different lives, different luck.
Variations.

E. Lockheart

1966 Birthday Sayings #319951
#5. Drinking wine, like kissing, is most memorable when done with someone else.

Paul Kreider

1966 Birthday Sayings #567171
#6. That's the last thing we need. Zombys in a Vampyre story. Twilight of the Living Dead. Ugh!

Abramelin Keldor

1966 Birthday Sayings #727883
#7. In order for comedy to be funny you have to play the truth of the moment. But if you're not being completely truthful to the basis of the character, its not going to be funny.

Stephen Root

1966 Birthday Sayings #796408
#8. You scoundrel, you have wronged me," hissed the philosopher, "May you live forever!

Ambrose Bierce

1966 Birthday Sayings #1072190
#9. I'd appreciate a phone call before you try to break into my office again-Matthew Carter

Natasha Larry

1966 Birthday Sayings #1098680
#10. [Asteroids are] the vermin of the skies.
[Asteroids can block objects of interest on astronomical photographs.]

Walter Baade

1966 Birthday Sayings #1294375
#11. When morning comes, you would better find yourself saying: 'I have so many choices of what to do or what to leave - every morning, every day. I better judge for myself, and - go ahead and do it.'

Stefan Hell

1966 Birthday Sayings #1829560

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top