Top 11 1854 California Quotes

#1. Run in places you love with people you like. Enjoying your surroundings and training partners will strengthen your commitment to running and bring out the best in you.

Deena Kastor

1854 California Quotes #252115
#2. Nature - the sublime, the harsh, and the beautiful - offers something that the street or gated community or computer game cannot.

Richard Louv

1854 California Quotes #404218
#3. If your mind is at work, we're in danger of reproducing another cliche. If we can keep our minds out of it and our thoughts out of it, maybe we'll come up with something original.

Peter Falk

1854 California Quotes #506630
#4. Propaganda invariably serves the long-term interests of some elite.

John Berger

1854 California Quotes #519636
#5. One pretends to do something, or copy someone or some teacher, until it can be done confidently and easily in what becomes one's own style

Cary Grant

1854 California Quotes #696406
#6. The essays in The Great Taos Bank Robbery were my project to win a Master of Arts degree in English when I quit being a newspaper editor and went back to college.

Tony Hillerman

1854 California Quotes #816790
#7. His trickery was beginning to get under my crawl. Then again, what wasn't in this country? It was always devil this and devil that. Christ, so this is where the devil lives?

Carroll Bryant

1854 California Quotes #940635
#8. The things I write are combinations of all of the people that have been influences to me.

Gerry Beckley

1854 California Quotes #971453
#9. I love you because I love you, because it would be impossible not to love you. I love you without question, without calculation, without reason good or bad, faithfully, with all my heart and soul, and every faculty.

Juliette Drouet

1854 California Quotes #1002194
#10. There is an opportunity to consolidate the North American region as a more competitive region, a more productive region that will be more competitive than other blocs that have integrated in the rest of the world.

Enrique Pena Nieto

1854 California Quotes #1443042
#11. When you have a child victim, I don't think cameras should be in the courtroom, ever.

Nancy Grace

1854 California Quotes #1789966

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top