Top 15 1836 Steakhouse Quotes

#1. Since art is the expression of beauty and beauty can be understood only in the form of the material elements of the true idea it contains, art has become almost uniquely feminine. Beauty is woman, and also art is woman.

Remy De Gourmont

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #146685
#2. A good theory explains a lot but postulates little.

Richard Dawkins

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #373130
#3. I once heard a tale of a man who split himself in two.
The one part never changed at all; the other grew and grew.
The changeless part was always true, The growing part was always new,
And I wondered, when the tale was through, Which part was me, and which was you.

Orson Scott Card

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #437645
#4. TV and film has defined my entire life.

Azita Ghanizada

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #547819
#5. I'm not going to try and persuade her to reconcile with some sleazy git who's been having affairs left, right and centre.

Rachael Lucas

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #723328
#6. We do not place especial value on the possession of a virtue until we notice its total absence in our opponent.

Friedrich Nietzsche

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #809858
#7. I support anything that broadens the message of gender equality and tempers the stigma of the feminist label. We run into trouble, though, when we celebrate celebrity feminism while avoiding the actual work of feminism.

Roxane Gay

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #862366
#8. My heart's in stage. Making 'Quadrophenia' was exciting because we were riding around on scooters with no crash helmets. But 'hurry up and wait' is the anthem of films. Everybody wants you ready, and then you sit doing nothing.

Phil Daniels

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #934516
#9. And the nights, bigger than imagining: black and gusty and enormous, disordered and wild with stars.

Donna Tartt

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #1008021
#10. I've noticed that the more I open up, the more I learn.

Abigail Washburn

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #1017121
#11. In the South of Spain, one could look to vice as quickly as to virtue for a sense of tradition.

Norman Mailer

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #1044263
#12. Collectivism is the ancient principle of savagery. ... Collectivism is not the 'New Order of Tomorrow.' It is the order of a very dark yesterday.

Ayn Rand

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #1051950
#13. Because a work does not aim at reproducing natural appearances it is not, therefore, an escape from life
but may be a penetration into reality ... as expression of the significance of life, a stimulation to greater effort in living.

Henry Moore

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #1794693
#14. Heaven and God are best discerned through tears; scarcely perhaps are discerned at all without them. The constant association of prayer with the hour of bereavement and the scenes of death suffice to show this.

James Martineau

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #1799925
#15. The 'self-image' is the key to human personality and human behavior. Change the self image and you change the personality and the behavior.

Maxwell Maltz

1836 Steakhouse Quotes #1847835

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top