Top 7 1824 House Quotes

#1. Sarcasm is always at someone's expense.

Veronica Roth

1824 House Quotes #71631
#2. Artificial lights gleaming brilliantly in the dark, all along ever street, because Earth residents seem to consider day and night as mere states of mind.

Claudia Gray

1824 House Quotes #412520
#3. I burned down my backyard as a seven-year-old. I poured kerosene over dried leaves and set the whole place on fire, just for fun. Yeah, not a very normal thing to do.

Emraan Hashmi

1824 House Quotes #531802
#4. I love inventive food, but I want the classic dishes to taste like how I remember them. I get a little bummed out when there is too much fancy stuff going on and it doesn't resemble the original dish at all.

Drew Barrymore

1824 House Quotes #796878
#5. I became a documentary filmmaker because I wanted to make socially conscious films. I never studied filmmaking - everything I have learned has been on the field.

Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy

1824 House Quotes #1054478
#6. Correct me if I'm wrong - the gizmo is connected to the flingflang connected to the watzis, watzis connected to the doo-dad connected to the ding dong.

Pat Oliphant

1824 House Quotes #1149804
#7. Veronica's hands wouldn't stop shaking. She held the revolver straight out from her body and breathed slowly, deeply, the hot-metal smell stinging her nostrils. She tried to relax her shoulders.

Rob Thomas

1824 House Quotes #1220106

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top