Top 20 180 Degrees Quotes

#1. I find it so easy to read qualified commentators who are 180 degrees opposed to each other.

Neil Oliver

180 Degrees Quotes #422146
#2. It wasn't so hard being like your parents or 180 degrees the other way. What was hard was not being one way or the other.

Anna C. Salter

180 Degrees Quotes #433360
#3. Well. There is a psychiatric occurrence we see in men-not often women-where they put all their hopes and dreams onto one person, so intensely that at some point it trips a wire in the brain circuitry, and that causes them to go, in a minute, 180 degrees the other way.

Emma Forrest

180 Degrees Quotes #564160
#4. There are two parties, so-called, but they're really factions of the same party, the Business Party. Both represent some range of business interests. In fact, they can change their positions 180 degrees, and nobody even notices.

Noam Chomsky

180 Degrees Quotes #698127
#5. When people have something proven to them, and they see that it really benefits them, they don't have to be looking for a change or be at rock bottom. When they see something proven that is of benefit to them, they'll turn around 180 degrees and never look back.

Andy Andrews

180 Degrees Quotes #815332
#6. He has turned my life around by 180 degrees, I still don't understand why Shiva has blessed me so much. I believe he'll bless the worst of us first because we need it the most.

Amish Tripathi

180 Degrees Quotes #1239195
#7. After following the crowd for a while, I'd then go 180 degrees in the exact opposite direction. It always worked for me.

Elliott Erwitt

180 Degrees Quotes #1485347
#8. Richard Pryor introduced me to the world of the inner city, and the urban world, and did it hysterically. My favorite comedian, even though we work 180 degrees differently, but funny is funny is funny.

Bob Newhart

180 Degrees Quotes #1617013
#9. The neck in front of her came up. The head swivelled 180 degrees and the horse looked at Kin with bright insectile eyes.
'YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND,' it said inside Kin's head.
'Hell!'
'THOSE ARE NOT MEANINGFUL CO-ORDINATES.

Terry Pratchett

180 Degrees Quotes #1856180
#10. I'm very distressed that the report was leaked early so that the initial headline said 'dismissed, fired.' That's 180 degrees from the arrangement we have potentially.

Tony La Russa

180 Degrees Quotes #407450
#11. I love Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes. They get all my makeup off and are really moisturizing.

Sarah Hyland

180 Degrees Quotes #1846623
#12. I'm slightly obsessed with drag queens and performers. Their quips and their one-liners, their style, their singing ... I find it fascinating. And thoroughly entertaining. I'd love to play one.

Russell Tovey

180 Degrees Quotes #1842439
#13. Cause, frankly, the way I see it, you and me? Inevitable.

Alexandra Bracken

180 Degrees Quotes #1719966
#14. I'm very old-fashioned in some ways because of my father, who thought that being a public servant was an honor. Everyone must find a capacity in which they can serve, because we all benefit from society.

Kathleen Turner

180 Degrees Quotes #1612530
#15. You don't see a positive culture, stability among teachers, or leadership. We don't focus enough in our policies on creating conditions to educating kids with the greatest needs. There is no state that does that.

Pedro Noguera

180 Degrees Quotes #1208220
#16. I write to understand my circumstances, to sort out the confusion of reality, to exorcise my demons. But most of all, I write because I love it!

Isabel Allende

180 Degrees Quotes #1171173
#17. The rest of it spilled out in an incoherent jumble, but he nodded every once in a while. I liked that about him. He was so smart you didn't have to hold his hand and walk him through everything. He could fill in the blanks on his own.

Lili St. Crow

180 Degrees Quotes #930158
#18. Attitudes truly are contagious, and from time to time we need to ask ourselves, 'Is mine worth catching?'

Mac Anderson

180 Degrees Quotes #863948
#19. As if you could pick in love, as if it were not a lightning bolt that splits your bones and leaves you staked out in the middle of the courtyard. ( ... ) You don't pick out the rain that soaks you to the skin when you come out of a concert.

Julio Cortazar

180 Degrees Quotes #440028
#20. When monetary dealing in religion stops, the religion will manifest its splendor!

Dada Bhagwan

180 Degrees Quotes #258848

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top