Top 30 18 Plus Quotes

#1. A letter Lewis wrote reveals an 18-year-old with the energy of a schoolboy and the tastes of an octogenarian.

Philip Zaleski

18 Plus Quotes #23996
#2. That was my first hint that groups create supernatural beings not to explain the universe but to order their societies.18

Jonathan Haidt

18 Plus Quotes #47504
#3. Women's voices aren't heard often enough. Congress should reflect the population, but with only 20 percent women in the Senate and 18 percent in the House, it just doesn't.

Kirsten Gillibrand

18 Plus Quotes #47443
#4. When I turned about 18 or 19, I was really ready to, like, stop being - stop being seen in this, like, perfect light.

Hilary Duff

18 Plus Quotes #46689
#5. The business of raising animals for food (with its continuous heavy waste stream of methane and nitrous oxide - leading global warming gases) is responsible for about 18% of global warming. Some scientists actually say the number is closer to 50%.

Kathy Freston

18 Plus Quotes #45620
#6. I've always believed in the concept of retirement. I retired for the first time at age 18 ... from school. To me, retirement means doing what you want to do without worrying about getting paid for it.

Tommy Chong

18 Plus Quotes #45508
#7. 18 Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and everyone who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery.

Anonymous

18 Plus Quotes #45086
#8. One of the biggest wake-up calls of my career was when I saw a record contract. I said, 'Wait - you sell it for $18.98 and I make 80 cents? And I have to pay you back the money you lent me to make it and then you own it?'

Trent Reznor

18 Plus Quotes #39009
#9. Very intense first summer out, to be 18 years old and never having gone on a date, never having smoked a cigarette, never had a drink, even a sip of beer, never kissed a girl, all of those things. It made for a fairly intense first year out.

Peter Jurasik

18 Plus Quotes #32203
#10. Fighting George Foreman is like being in the street with an 18-wheeler coming at you.

Joe Frazier

18 Plus Quotes #31504
#11. Being on the cover of a magazine with my son is the best thing ever. It took me 18 years to get my first cover, he gets one at 8 months.

Cindy Margolis

18 Plus Quotes #31367
#12. Our faith can grow big enough to move a mountain. Jesus said, "These signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons ... they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover" (Mark 16:17-18).

Stormie O'martian

18 Plus Quotes #26946
#13. I would love to spend a year living in New York; I've wanted to do that since I was 18. I'll be really disappointed if I'm 50 and haven't done something like that.

Daniel Bruhl

18 Plus Quotes #25087
#14. Defense, national security, and law enforcement now eat up 34 percent of the Russian budget, more than double the share in 2010. That dwarfs the 18 percent spent by the U.S. last year on defense and national security, according to the Washington-based Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.

Anonymous

18 Plus Quotes #24642
#15. Everyone, everywhere, and all the time, used to laugh at me when I was growing up. So, when I was around 18, I thought, 'I'll become a comedian, and then if everyone laughs at me, I'll be famous.' So I went on stage one night and, for the first time in my life, everyone stopped laughing at me.

Emo Philips

18 Plus Quotes #24499
#16. There has been no warming over 18 years.

John Coleman

18 Plus Quotes #856
#17. When we signed our deal in 1974, we'd already been together for six years. When they lowered the drinking age in Ontario in 1971 to 18 years, we went from playing two or three high schools in a month to playing clubs two or three times a week.

Alex Lifeson

18 Plus Quotes #18918
#18. I had a very outdoorsy childhood. I was athletic and used to ride and do dressage. I could ride almost before I could walk. There is a picture of me at 18 months old sitting happily on the back of a donkey.

Alison Jackson

18 Plus Quotes #16401
#19. I teach 18- to 21-year-olds - the 'Harry Potter' generation. They grew up as voracious readers, reading books in this exploding genre. But at some point, I would love for them to give Umberto Eco or A.S. Byatt a try. I hope 'A Discovery of Witches' will serve as a kind of stepping-stone.

Deborah Harkness

18 Plus Quotes #14534
#20. Around age 18, I decided to start writing my own stuff. I wrote some bad short films and shot them. I tried to make them better and better. I slowly learned how to make movies, and I think I'm still learning.

Quentin Dupieux

18 Plus Quotes #14392
#21. By the time I was 18, I had absorbed punk rock from America, Britain, and the West Coast. All of it was so dark and weird and different and cool and hot and sexy and rebellious. It was a fist-in-the-air kind of rebellion that I wasn't getting from the '70s mainstream.

Michael Stipe

18 Plus Quotes #13506
#22. From eternity to eternity, the beauty of God is pervasive and practical. Ask him to open the eyes of your heart (Ephesians 1:18). Give your life to this quest - seeing and savoring more and more of the happifying beauty of God.

John Piper

18 Plus Quotes #12747
#23. A novel I read when I was about 17 or 18 - 'The World According to Garp,' by John Irving - really made me want to become a writer. The character of Garp is a novelist, and at the time, the whole lifestyle of being a writer was hugely appealing to me.

John Niven

18 Plus Quotes #11503
#24. I think I skipped a lot of music, like when I was 17 or 18. I didn't know about a lot of new bands because I was so immersed in older music.

Michael Kiwanuka

18 Plus Quotes #11208
#25. The biggest segment of our audience is 18 to 34, and, believe it or not, they still speak Spanish, and they still watch novellas and soccer games and news.

Randy Falco

18 Plus Quotes #8354
#26. Onstage I like to play with a an 18-inch speaker, which very few bass players do. I need that fat, underneath sound, which I've always had. It suits me admirably to do it like that, and I can imitate that sound by plugging directly into the board in the studio.

Bill Wyman

18 Plus Quotes #7636
#27. I lived at Star City for more than a year ahead of my trip to Mir on May 18, 1991 in Soyuz TM-12. My life at Star City was so remote that learning Russian became my greatest priority.

Helen Sharman

18 Plus Quotes #6146
#28. I became this guy that does drum programming, and I don't want to be that guy anymore. I don't want to sit in front of my computer for 18 hours programming 16 bars of music.

Keith Fullerton Whitman

18 Plus Quotes #4968
#29. Apple's Industrial Design team is harder to get into than the Illuminati, and part of the reason is because no one leaves. In the last 15 years, not one of the 18 designers has ditched Apple for greener pastures.

Jonathan Ive

18 Plus Quotes #4241
#30. RVM Thoughts for Today
For those who love what they do , even working 18 hours a day, 7 days a week , is not work at all. It is just Fun.

R.v.m.

18 Plus Quotes #2202

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top