Top 8 1723 Massey Quotes

#1. Nevertheless, the ultimate business of philosophy is to preserve the force of the most elemental words in which Dasein expresses itself, and to keep the common understanding from levelling them off to that unintelligibility which functions in turn as a source of pseudo-problems.

Martin Heidegger

1723 Massey Quotes #111042
#2. A lot of white-collar work requires less of the routine, rule-based, what we might call algorithmic set of capabilities, and more of the harder-to-outsource, harder-to-automate, non-routine, creative, juristic - as the scholars call it - abilities.

Daniel H. Pink

1723 Massey Quotes #747419
#3. I remember the first year at the Game Developers Conference I wore these big red giant knee-high boots. Nobody cared. You can wear anything you love, because that's what you do in games. You make yourself who you want to be.

Jane McGonigal

1723 Massey Quotes #1106723
#4. Nobody with open eyes can any longer doubt that the danger to personal freedom comes chiefly from the left.

Friedrich August Von Hayek

1723 Massey Quotes #1269823
#5. [ ... ] we can't make a decision between being sad for a little while and being wretched for the rest of our lives. Or rather we've made the decision and have trouble finding the courage to carry it through.

Jun'ichiro Tanizaki

1723 Massey Quotes #1398609
#6. It is not merely that people must die and people must suffer, if not here, then there. But what is dreadful is that the world goes on and people go on being stupidly cruel - in the old ways and all the time.

Ford Madox Ford

1723 Massey Quotes #1634997
#7. The air of the English is down-to-earth. They care about details; there's a tradition, but there's also a counter-culture: the younger generation versus the older generation and so on. But then that's well blended into a happy balance and crystallised into common sense.

Tadashi Yanai

1723 Massey Quotes #1815053
#8. I just think that the independent voters are going to take their time and look at both candidates.

Jim Talent

1723 Massey Quotes #1831534

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top