Top 15 159 Pounds Quotes

#1. Since 1985 our [American's] consumption of all added sugars- cane, beet, HFCS, glucose, honey, maple syrup, whatever- has climbed from 128 pounds to 159 pounds per person.

Michael Pollan

159 Pounds Quotes #948445
#2. The moment I felt my life return was when I took a breath and said to him, No thank you. Were I as perfect as you are demanding, life would be rather boring.

Paula Heller Garland

159 Pounds Quotes #28841
#3. In the long term, to defeat this ideology [terrorism] - and they [terrorists] are bound by an ideology - you defeat it with a more hopeful ideology called freedom.

George W. Bush

159 Pounds Quotes #70271
#4. At the door to the helicopter, Gansey looked bad over his shoulder at them, his smile complicated when he saw them holding hands.

Maggie Stiefvater

159 Pounds Quotes #178689
#5. The Trojan War without Homer was nothing more than a battle over trade routes.

B.W. Powe

159 Pounds Quotes #239186
#6. Without this balance, a body's immune system will not have the desired response when faced with infection. These findings could aid the development and production of vaccines and lead to further research on how the body fights specific infections, such as HIV.

Bill Vaughan

159 Pounds Quotes #254539
#7. You can crab over the morning paper and kick the shins of the guy in the next seat at the movies and feel mean and discouraged and sneer at the politicians but there are a lot of nice people in the world just the same.

Raymond Chandler

159 Pounds Quotes #305940
#8. She stared up at me, and there was something in her eyes, something that said we finally had an understanding. She was afraid of me, and sometimes that's the best you can do with people. I'd tried kindness. I'd tried friendship. I'd tried respect. But when all else fails, fear will do the job.

Laurell K. Hamilton

159 Pounds Quotes #532674
#9. She sat beside him on the bench, and her presence troubled him. He was inside the atmosphere, or light, or scent she spread, as a boat is inside the drag of a whirlpool, as a bee is caught in the lasso of perfume from the throat of a flower.

A.S. Byatt

159 Pounds Quotes #583020
#10. Time is not your enemy, forever is.

Chris Avellone

159 Pounds Quotes #637424
#11. If you hear a man rail at the Bible, you can usually conclude that he never reads it.

Charles Spurgeon

159 Pounds Quotes #811476
#12. Mismatches destroy us all, even the most tender ones, and most never have the courage to break someone else's heart to follow their own.

Amy Guth

159 Pounds Quotes #911684
#13. The happy never say, and never hear said, farewell.

Walter Savage Landor

159 Pounds Quotes #923465
#14. An empowered organisation is one in which individuals have the knowledge, skill, desire, and opportunity to personally succeed in a way that leads to collective organisational success.

Stephen Covey

159 Pounds Quotes #1074153
#15. I will never understand the determination behind a fake personality

Leslie Paige

159 Pounds Quotes #1833042

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top