Top 10 150 Trust Quotes

#1. I think sometimes could I only have music on my own terms, could I live in a great city, and know where I could go whenever I wished the ablution and inundation of musical waves, that were a bath and a medicine.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

150 Trust Quotes #141460
#2. I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation.

Satchel Paige

150 Trust Quotes #282763
#3. Be. Good. To yourself, to other people, to everything you do. It's a norm of life by which people should try to live. Don't waste time. Be interesting and interested.

Mikhail Baryshnikov

150 Trust Quotes #402989
#4. I've often been accused of making anthropology into literature, but anthropology is also field research. Writing is central to it.

Clifford Geertz

150 Trust Quotes #503917
#5. It is so rare as an actor to be allowed the chance to revisit a role and to go back to a character that you already built, and lived inside, and understood. To take it further to another stage is a huge privilege.

Tom Hiddleston

150 Trust Quotes #627240
#6. Who could ever reckon up the damage done to love and friendship and all hopes of happiness by a surfeit or depletion of this or that neurotransmitter? And who will ever find a morality, an ethics down among the enzymes and amino acids when the general taste is for looking in the other direction?

Ian McEwan

150 Trust Quotes #1094582
#7. You can't say, 'This is just a stage' when its important to people what they're feeling. Maybe he'll outgrow it someday but right now it's important.

S.E. Hinton

150 Trust Quotes #1105127
#8. The itch is a mean, unconfessable, ridiculous malady; one can pity someone who is suffering ; someone who wants to scratch himself makes one laugh.

Andre Gide

150 Trust Quotes #1328735
#9. Her breast is fit for pearls,
But I was not a "Diver" -
Her brow is fit for thrones
But I have not a crest,
Her heart is fit for home-
I- a Sparrow- build there
Sweet of twigs and twine
My perennial nest.

Emily Dickinson

150 Trust Quotes #1338513