Top 8 15 Letter Sayings

#1. Faith cannot be about absolute certainty in the letters of the Bible and wrath against those who don't comply (Ephesians 2:15). It has to be about overwhelming trust in God's love,6 which as the apostle Paul confirms, is beyond the letter of law and narrow legalistic interpretations.

Amos Smith

15 Letter Sayings #62173
#2. Maybe that works for Tiny, but it never works for me. Shutting up works. Following the rules works. So I shut up, and I don't care, and I keep walking, and soon it's over.

John Green

15 Letter Sayings #364829
#3. I always tell actors, "Don't think of it as unemployment when you don't have a job. You have to think of it as being in preparation for your next job." You have to be always preparing for success.

Virginia Madsen

15 Letter Sayings #413320
#4. 13As for you, brothers, e do not grow weary in doing good. 14If anyone does not obey what we say in this letter, take note of that person, and f have nothing to do with him, that he may be ashamed. 15 g Do not regard him as an enemy, but h warn him as a brother.

Anonymous

15 Letter Sayings #720438
#5. One Corinthians 15, one of Paul's longest sustained discussions and the climax of the whole letter, is about the creator God remaking the creation - not abandoning it, as Platonists of all sorts, including the gnostics, would have wanted.

N. T. Wright

15 Letter Sayings #857687
#6. Being aware of yourself and choosing your behavior is the first step towards powerful life change.

Iben Dissing Sandahl

15 Letter Sayings #1025901
#7. What is in great demand, but scarce, is expensive, but even when wisdom is not in demand it is priceless.

Matshona Dhliwayo

15 Letter Sayings #1073869
#8. Our Irish blunders are never blunders of the heart.

Maria Edgeworth

15 Letter Sayings #1216802

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top