Top 15 15 Character Sayings

#1. For Halloween I'm gonna be emotionally stable. No one's gonna know it's me.

Andrea Gibson

15 Character Sayings #72915
#2. The Fate of good men who refuse to become involved in politics is to be ruled by evil men.

Edmund Burke

15 Character Sayings #293830
#3. For 15 years, I've been playing the same character-which is myself-and I'm bored with 'myself'.

Elle Macpherson

15 Character Sayings #328543
#4. I'm pretty far from the character I play, so it's fun to mess around and be a 15-year-old again.

Nicholas Braun

15 Character Sayings #453652
#5. Too often the great decisions are originated and given form in bodies made up wholly of men, or so completely dominated by them that whatever of special value women have to offer is shunted aside without expression.

Eleanor Roosevelt

15 Character Sayings #489063
#6. When you use God as an excuse to hate people and you use God as an excuse to cut people down, first of all, I think it's insulting to God.

Sophia Bush

15 Character Sayings #561188
#7. I like to comprehend more or less everything around me - apart from the creation of my music. It's an obsessive character trait that's getting worse. I don't switch the light on and off 15 times before I leave the room yet, but something's going wrong.

Robert Plant

15 Character Sayings #827640
#8. That's been my main interest for the last 15 years, is to really make sure the story and the characters take precedence over everything else, and that I give them everything I can to make them exist as actual people.

Daniel Clowes

15 Character Sayings #932614
#9. When you adapt a book to a film, you take all the best parts and put them into an hour and 15 minutes and have to compromise on the characters.

Channing Tatum

15 Character Sayings #1123071
#10. I left 'Dr Who' after 18 months, as my character was going nowhere. In truth, I wished I had never gone into it. Afterwards, all the scripts that came my way were for 15-year olds.

Carole Ann Ford

15 Character Sayings #1156470
#11. The ones [comedies] that I always liked, whether it's Terms of Endearment, Broadcast News, or Fast Times of Ridgemont High, they were all about two hours, or a little bit over two hours. With that extra 15 or 20 minutes, you can get to real character and you're not just stuck in plot.

Judd Apatow

15 Character Sayings #1197169
#12. If you look to lead, invest at least 40% of your time managing yourself - your ethics, character, principles, purpose, motivation, and conduct. Invest at least 30% managing those with authority over you, and 15% managing your peers.

Dee Hock

15 Character Sayings #1259441
#13. That's not very Team Reality of you."
His smile matched mine. "Screw Team Reality - I'm leaving to join Team Sanity.

Alexandra Bracken

15 Character Sayings #1297829
#14. But by the grace of God I am what I am."

~1 Corinthians 15:10

"Paul was alluding here to his honest response to those who were constantly criticizing, slandering, and defaming him and his character. This was the 'thorn' in his side!!!

R. Alan Woods

15 Character Sayings #1368251
#15. I was thinking a lot about the aftermath of bad choices, how people deal with the trauma of having survived trauma, if that makes sense, and so I wrote about this character's last day on the job, how after spending 15 years pretending to be a rabbi, he'd in effect become a rabbi.

Tod Goldberg

15 Character Sayings #1724646

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top