Top 12 15 Bytes Quotes

#1. I have no wish to be remembered as a painter, for I never was a painter; my idea of that profession was perhaps too exalted; I may say, is too exalted. I leave it to others more worthy to fill the niches of art.

Samuel Morse

15 Bytes Quotes #43715
#2. My garden does not whet the appetite; it satisfies it. It does not provoke thirst through heedless indulgence, but slakes it by proffering its natural remedy. Amid such pleasures as these have I grown old.

Epicurus

15 Bytes Quotes #199205
#3. Cease your insults to God, quit consulting flesh and blood. Stop your lame, lying, and cowardly excuses. Enlist!

Charles Studd

15 Bytes Quotes #233860
#4. The truth will only be told over a career.

Richard Linklater

15 Bytes Quotes #795635
#5. Don't tell me how you hate your new foster home. If they're not beating you, consider yourself lucky.

Janet Fitch

15 Bytes Quotes #892422
#6. Hey, Warren, the Raiders signed you to a seven-year deal. I guess Bill Callahan was right - they are the dumbest team in America.

Tom Arnold

15 Bytes Quotes #991870
#7. Ascent of the rapist up the stairs seems as slow as lava. She listens to the black space where his consciousness is, moving towards her.

Anne Carson

15 Bytes Quotes #1147151
#8. All Knights must bleed. Blood is the seal of our devotion.

George R R Martin

15 Bytes Quotes #1247893
#9. I grew up the son of an acting teacher, so I was kind of introduced to all of these various methods early ... I've never been really good at articulating how, what that process is in the way that Stanislavsky could.

Vin Diesel

15 Bytes Quotes #1622965
#10. The church should be a place where people can be free to say that they are sinners.

Timothy Keller

15 Bytes Quotes #1692192
#11. The story goes that one day Socrates stood gazing at a stall that sold all
kinds of wares. Finally he said, What a lot of things I don't need!

Jostein Gaarder

15 Bytes Quotes #1740827
#12. Fantasy. Lunacy.
All revolutions are, until they happen, then they are historical inevitabilities.

David Mitchell

15 Bytes Quotes #1761031

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top