Top 15 142 Million Quotes

#1. Scientists estimate that the Siberian permafrost holds the remains of 150 million mammoths - or about 8 million more than the 142 million Russians aboveground in Russia today.

Ian Frazier

142 Million Quotes #658265
#2. British shows, especially on a first commission, don't get the cash that the U.S. shows get.

Theo James

142 Million Quotes #61250
#3. My mother warned me to avoid things colored red.

Claes Oldenburg

142 Million Quotes #62662
#4. I love Wallachia. It belongs to me, and I belong to it. It is my country, and it should always be mine, and I hate any king or sultan or god or prophet that proclaims anyone else has any right to it.

Kiersten White

142 Million Quotes #192555
#5. Humanity can not afford to have 21st Century businesses run on 20th Century science, and (worse) pseudoscience.

Paul Gibbons

142 Million Quotes #316503
#6. President [Bush] believes that [high-energy consumption] is an American way of life, and that it should be the goal of policymakers to protect the American way of life. The American way of life is a blessed one.

Ari Fleischer

142 Million Quotes #342625
#7. Out of labor's struggle in Arizona came better conditions for the workers, who must everywhere, at all times, under advantage and disadvantage work out their own salvation.

Mary Harris Jones

142 Million Quotes #367244
#8. Seek something outside your nine-to-five job as an additional source of fulfillment and as a way to feel the joy of helping others.

Harold S. Kushner

142 Million Quotes #393514
#9. I'm trying to remember how you tell the time by looking at the sun." -"I should leave it for a while, it's too bright to see the numbers at the moment.

Terry Pratchett

142 Million Quotes #684641
#10. She laughed and laughed and laughed until the vowels were rolling across the walls and floors, as if they meant to do away with the laws of time and space.

Fredrik Backman

142 Million Quotes #891318
#11. We are not going to move this world by criticism of it nor conformity to it, but by the combustion within it of lives ignited by the Spirit of God.

Vance Havner

142 Million Quotes #1180147
#12. I'd been involved in journalism for a long time - my dad's a journalist, he's written many books, and when I was twelve years old I wrote reports on local football matches for the newspapers.

Colum McCann

142 Million Quotes #1281467
#13. And what about you-the rest of you-did you notice the scars you left behind? No. Probably not. Because most of them can't be seen with the naked eye.

Jay Asher

142 Million Quotes #1377846
#14. Be alert! Some people have problems. Don't let them be your problem and don't ever allow their problems to infect you through their words and actions! Stay happy!

Ernest Agyemang Yeboah

142 Million Quotes #1797474
#15. He wanted to say this was not erotic. But it was erotic, insofar as anything and everything is.

Anne Rice

142 Million Quotes #1850155

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top