Top 11 1408 Memorable Quotes

#1. The day might come when I had nothing but memories, and the choice of whether to indulge my romantic side and wallow in them, or my cynical side and reflect on the reliability.

Graeme Simsion

1408 Memorable Quotes #28599
#2. I guess I think of a musical as something in which the music is sort of like the engine of the piece - whether it is in the theatre or in film.

John Kander

1408 Memorable Quotes #227766
#3. They are the efforts of someone who, overarced by stars that are human handiwork, and who, shelterless in this till now undreamt of sense and thus most uncannily in the open, goes with his very being into language, reality-wounded and reality-seeking.

Paul Celan

1408 Memorable Quotes #300779
#4. I would love to close my eyes and see myself with my girlfriend when we're 99 years old and I have a pipe and she's knitting a sweater, and I hope that's the way it goes. I think it's a challenge every day.

Chris Messina

1408 Memorable Quotes #620380
#5. It is normal to enjoy praise and dislike criticism. True character is when you prevent either from affecting you in a negative matter.

John Wooden

1408 Memorable Quotes #655024
#6. The Christian religion is a very powerful and convincing mistake.

Philip Pullman

1408 Memorable Quotes #668196
#7. Genes, I have learned, do not make a family. Families are the people that stick around through good and bad times. Sadness is a part of life. Choosing to be happy and see the glass half full is a struggle we all must make.

Jaycee Dugard

1408 Memorable Quotes #683839
#8. How many times can a man go down and still be alive?

Ray Bradbury

1408 Memorable Quotes #951632
#9. No man is excluded from calling upon God, the gate of salvation is set open unto all men: neither is there any other thing which keepeth us back from entering in, save only our own unbelief.

John Calvin

1408 Memorable Quotes #1230255
#10. The ultimate essence of yoga is the contact and the union between the individual consciousness and the divine consciousness.

Raphael

1408 Memorable Quotes #1391619
#11. But adulthood," continued the barely twentysomething, "doesn't give you power over what matters most. It doesn't protect you from pain, loss, fate. That's part of being human.

Cynthia Leitich Smith

1408 Memorable Quotes #1852566

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top