Top 11 14 Character Sayings

#1. Nothing is lost and nothing is created in the operations of art as those of nature.

Louis Pasteur

14 Character Sayings #106353
#2. If you'd rather not answer, you don't have to," Miles offered. "I'm sure it wouldn't change my impression of him, anyway."
"And what impression is that?"
"I don't like him."
Sarah laughed. "Why do you say that?"
"Because you don't like him."
"You're pretty perceptive.

Nicholas Sparks

14 Character Sayings #198376
#3. It is seldom, that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Slavery has so frightful an aspect to men accustomed to freedom, that it must steal upon them by degrees, and must disguise itself in a thousand shapes, in order to be received.

David Hume

14 Character Sayings #493579
#4. Spending time with people without ambition is a self-destruction.

Amen Muffler

14 Character Sayings #999769
#5. I left home at 14 and I have friends who joined the navy and the army performing troops at 9. I know people [like that]. It's a very straightforward character.

Amanda Schull

14 Character Sayings #1055904
#6. I can't be under the weight of the character for a 14-hour shooting day. I don't think anybody can do that.

Robert Loggia

14 Character Sayings #1095843
#7. Character, writes Amitai Etzioni, the George Washington University social theorist, is "the psychological muscle that moral conduct requires."14

Daniel Goleman

14 Character Sayings #1115055
#8. In 1997, cognitive psychologist Simon Baron-Cohen found that the fathers and grandfathers of children with autism were more likely to be engineers.

Steve Silberman

14 Character Sayings #1186678
#9. Have you ever had that moment when you looked back on something and said, 'Well, gosh, that seems obvious now ... why didn't I see it then?' I like to call this the Face Palm Epiphany. Oh, hindsight, you magical, humbling thing.

Alethea Kontis

14 Character Sayings #1729546
#10. When you really laugh, for those few moments you are in a deep meditative state. Thinking stops. It is impossible to laugh and think together ... If you are still thinking. laughter will be just so-so ... It will be a crippled laughter.

Rajneesh

14 Character Sayings #1795312
#11. I actually started in comedy, but then after 'Deadwood' I started concentrating on the dramas more. But then I just got tired for raping and killing and figured, 'It's time to do another comedy.'

Garret Dillahunt

14 Character Sayings #1825421

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top