Top 8 1356 Transfer Quotes

#1. Sacred bleeding fuck, I said, because, I mean its one thing to know your crazy hocus brother sees ghosts, and a whole different thing when you find out they're telling him bedtime stories.

Sarah Monette

1356 Transfer Quotes #56471
#2. The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.

Carl Jung

1356 Transfer Quotes #143444
#3. Tell me, did you summon me just so you could beat the crap out of me? Or is there a more productive reason for why I'm here? (Eros)

Sherrilyn Kenyon

1356 Transfer Quotes #403049
#4. Take nine strokes off your score. Skip the last hole.

Bob Hope

1356 Transfer Quotes #563741
#5. Fucking gorgeous man. And the best part? The way he looked at me. Like I was the prettiest girl in the room.
"Hey, baby."
The man was a poet.
"Hey."
I was too.

Alice Clayton

1356 Transfer Quotes #1105789
#6. To me, I think it's awesome to meet your heroes and find out who they are and where they came from and what made them choose to communicate in the form that connected with you.

Neil Strauss

1356 Transfer Quotes #1174997
#7. You're the most incredible girl I've ever known. You're gorgeous and smart, and you make me laugh like no-one else can. And I can talk to you. And I know after all this I don't deserve you, but what I'm trying to say is that I love you, Anna. Very Much.

Stephanie Perkins

1356 Transfer Quotes #1816232
#8. I spend time with my family. I have got two daughters who are too young to know their Dad's a footballer. They just want to play with their Dad. I like to play golf, too, but apart from that, that's me, I'm afraid.

Alan Shearer

1356 Transfer Quotes #1871786

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top