Top 7 13 Tzameti Quotes

#1. I saw the original that Gela Babluani wrote and directed called '13 Tzameti,' and that was very interesting. I believe it was a French film, and I was just intrigued by the awkwardness; the off-beatness of the film really just grasped me.

David Zayas

13 Tzameti Quotes #535345
#2. It's not that they're small, the fair folk. Especially not the queen of them all, Mab of the flashing eyes and the slow smile with lips that can conjure your heart under the hills for a hundred years. It's not that they're small. It's that we're so far away.

Neil Gaiman

13 Tzameti Quotes #151076
#3. You can make the best show in the world, but if people don't actually turn it on and see it, they'll never know it's the best show.

Miranda Otto

13 Tzameti Quotes #623957
#4. I've always wondered, how did Hitler get away with so much for so long?

Greg Gutfeld

13 Tzameti Quotes #1083083
#5. I am absolutely comfortable with the fact that men marrying men, women marrying women, and heterosexual men and women marrying another are entitled to the same exact rights, all the civil rights, all the civil liberties. And quite frankly, I don't see much of a distinction beyond that.

Joe Biden

13 Tzameti Quotes #1164058
#6. The God who existed before any religion counts on you to make the oneness of the human family known and celebrated.

Desmond Tutu

13 Tzameti Quotes #1188328
#7. His face was tense, his jaw flexed as he stared at her. She could hardly stand to meet his eyes. They were an ocean of betrayal. They probed her, searching for the smallest sign that she didn't mean it. That spark of hope that never seemed to go out.

Aprilynne Pike

13 Tzameti Quotes #1570418

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top