Top 11 13 Lucky Number Quotes

#1. Don't be afraid to reach for the stars

Ellen Ochoa

13 Lucky Number Quotes #8444
#2. The worst thing to do with success, is to boast about it.

Oscar Wilde

13 Lucky Number Quotes #27222
#3. I want you to see that I'm looking. Look at me look at you. I'm cool with that.

Busta Rhymes

13 Lucky Number Quotes #143619
#4. I may have said that I wanted to have an adventure," replied Miss Thane. "But I never said that I wanted to be murdered in my bed.

Georgette Heyer

13 Lucky Number Quotes #582543
#5. We seem to have lost the wisdom of the indigenous people, which dictated that in any major decision, the first consideration was 'How will this decision we're making today affect our people in the future? These days, decisions are made based on the bottom line.

Jane Goodall

13 Lucky Number Quotes #878525
#6. If you don't start, you're finished.

Max McKeown

13 Lucky Number Quotes #952127
#7. To learn, sometimes you have to feel the fool.

Jeffrey Fry

13 Lucky Number Quotes #1278361
#8. Just as Hanukkah candles are lighted one by one from a single flame, so the tale of the miracle is passed from one man to another, from one house to another, and to the whole House of Israel throughout the generations.

Judah Leon Magnes

13 Lucky Number Quotes #1380851
#9. School was hard for me. If there had been a school for the creative arts, I might have thrived, but ... I needed that creative outlet so much. Also, I'm just bad with numbers.

Amy Adams

13 Lucky Number Quotes #1474055
#10. I enjoy going back to work now because cinema is going through an exciting period because young people are now going back to the movie theaters. But things are different though.

Joan Chen

13 Lucky Number Quotes #1581342
#11. He was evil, and he didn't know it. He didn't know what evil was. That is to say, he was pure evil.

Jose Eduardo Agualusa

13 Lucky Number Quotes #1681502

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top