Top 9 11 Noticias Quotes

#1. No matter what kind of difficult situation one may find oneself in, some opening, some opportunity to fight one's way out, can always be found. What's most important is to hold fast to Hope, to face the future with courage.

Daisaku Ikeda

11 Noticias Quotes #48514
#2. The worst thing you can do if you want to start a fight is to use derogatory terminology.

Ted Turner

11 Noticias Quotes #96034
#3. The old expression goes, a good speech is like a woman's skirt: short enough to hold your attention, long enough to cover the subject.

Jonathan Tropper

11 Noticias Quotes #97831
#4. I remember the time an older man asked me when I was young, "Do you know what you are doing now?" I thought it was some kind of trick question.
Tell me," I said.
You are building your memories," he replied, "so make them good ones.

Ravi Zacharias

11 Noticias Quotes #128687
#5. For now, we assume that self-evolving robots will learn to mimic human traits, including, eventually, humor. And so, I can't wait to hear the first joke that one robot tells to another robot.

Lance Morrow

11 Noticias Quotes #131292
#6. This is a quote. Kinda bland, eh?

Howard Shane

11 Noticias Quotes #705060
#7. I have climbed highest mountains
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
I have run
I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
These city walls
Only to be with you
But I still haven't found what I'm kooking for

Bono

11 Noticias Quotes #1009516
#8. I think in every character there are aspects of yourself that you bring to it. But then it would be really boring to just play yourself.

Felicity Jones

11 Noticias Quotes #1656905
#9. It was only the first stage, that was all. It was only the first knot in the snare, the first flick of the hook; the first hint of the spin in the arrow. The first letting of blood not his own.

Dorothy Dunnett

11 Noticias Quotes #1770474

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top