Top 10 100 Years Of Solitude Quotes

#1. He and I ... we share a bond. Not love, exactly. It goes beyond that. He is mine as surely as sun follows moon across the sky. Mine before ever I knew he existed. Mine until death and beyond.

Juliet Marillier

100 Years Of Solitude Quotes #231919
#2. Your strength is given to you from God, Amanda," she had said. "He will not lead you anywhere that you should not be.

Sarah Price

100 Years Of Solitude Quotes #483106
#3. I carried recipes in my head like maps.

Joanne Harris

100 Years Of Solitude Quotes #590010
#4. The good things in history are usually of very short duration, but afterward have a decisive influence on what happens over long periods of time.

Hannah Arendt

100 Years Of Solitude Quotes #685379
#5. To find a new world, maybe you have to have lost one. Maybe you have to be lost. The dance of renewal, the dance that made world, was always danced here at the edge of things, on the brink, on the foggy coast.

Ursula K. Le Guin

100 Years Of Solitude Quotes #702226
#6. He finally understood that God's presence was everywhere, at all times, and was experienced by everyone at one time or another.

Nicholas Sparks

100 Years Of Solitude Quotes #751058
#7. A masterwork. A particularly American magic realism that touches the heart of race and childhood in our country; it's 100 Years of Solitude for an entire generation of American Baby Boomers, and deserves the widest possible audience.

Ellen Kushner

100 Years Of Solitude Quotes #793168
#8. Packing? Here's the golden rule of packing: you don't need that.

Jason Gay

100 Years Of Solitude Quotes #1197741
#9. The possibility of losing him is 100 years of solitude I don't want to imagine.

Tahereh Mafi

100 Years Of Solitude Quotes #1825372
#10. One of the most basic factors in sports is that winning becomes a habit, and losing is the same way. When failure starts to feel normal in your life or your work or even your darkest vices, you won't have to go looking for trouble, because trouble will find you. Count on it.

Hunter S. Thompson

100 Years Of Solitude Quotes #1844235

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top