Top 10 100 Years From Now Steve Murrell Quotes

#1. Now, where does my comedy come from, like, as a human being? Yeah, when I was a kid I was dyslexic and had to go to special-ed every day and felt stupid about that and got very witty to defend myself.

Dax Shepard

100 Years From Now Steve Murrell Quotes #99521
#2. For love to flourish there has to be trust. Promises don't matter as much as
personal choice.

Ann Aguirre

100 Years From Now Steve Murrell Quotes #774760
#3. When you see a Sudanese walking on the street, there is a story.

Emmanuel Jal

100 Years From Now Steve Murrell Quotes #1068267
#4. The Christian is a man who can be certain about the ultimate even when he is most uncertain about the immediate.

David Lloyd-Jones

100 Years From Now Steve Murrell Quotes #1335033
#5. Those who are driven by poverty, those who're free from material worries hunger exhausting labor a joyless existence ask the same question, the question of meaning.

Kathy Acker

100 Years From Now Steve Murrell Quotes #1391201
#6. I'm known for playing bad guys, so this was an interesting departure from what I'm known to play, which is a softer, more likable, affable character.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje

100 Years From Now Steve Murrell Quotes #1517308
#7. No, you misunderstand, Madame Prime Minister. I'm not just good at staying alive. I'm also really, really good at drugging people. - Grace

Ally Carter

100 Years From Now Steve Murrell Quotes #1534152
#8. You mustn't think to embarrass them with your witnessing, Your Excellency; they won't be embarrassed.

Fyodor Dostoyevsky

100 Years From Now Steve Murrell Quotes #1747466
#9. Her son upon his throne. When the lion falls the lesser beasts move in: the jackals and the

George R R Martin

100 Years From Now Steve Murrell Quotes #1851025
#10. Every person I save is another victory against the evil that festers in this world and I will not rest until every captive is free. (Stryder)

Kinley MacGregor

100 Years From Now Steve Murrell Quotes #1872529

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top