Top 35 1 Team Quotes

#1. When you're that No. 1 seed, teams are gunning for you, everybody wants to be that team to knock you off. For us, we get a chance to face the No. 1 team for a second time this year, so let's see what happens.

Hines Ward

1 Team Quotes #1447909
#2. I feel like I've always been doubted or slighted. Let's be honest. When you're a walk-on, you don't start for a No. 1 team, a national championship contender. You just don't. A walk-on is a guy who plays scout team, who's just happy to be on the team.

Clay Matthews III

1 Team Quotes #541979
#3. 1.1.19.02.006: Team sports are mandatory in order to build character. Character is there to give purpose to team sports.

Jasper Fforde

1 Team Quotes #810182
#4. The goals for Virginia lacrosse don't change a lot from year to year. We look at the lineup, start every year on Sept. 1 with the realistic goal to play at the end of the season, the very last game. This team has the talent to be able to do that.

Dom Starsia

1 Team Quotes #1544480
#5. Figure out what you do best, and build a team second to none around that ... # 1 Requirement in building first class companies.

Ziad K. Abdelnour

1 Team Quotes #836959
#6. Evangelical churches often make extroversion a prerequisite for leadership, sometimes explicitly. "The priest must be ... an extrovert who enthusiastically engages members and newcomers, a team player," reads an ad for a position as associate rector of a 1,400-member parish.

Susan Cain

1 Team Quotes #989736
#7. Yardy doing a good job out there - 1-14 off his five overs so far - but Bangla are letting this drift. The bowling is there to attack, but they're as passive as sleeping sloths at the mo.

Tom Fordyce

1 Team Quotes #1006326
#8. McAfee's No. 1 strength is that they have a fantastic R&D team, engineering, as well as research at the core of security: database threat management.

Renee James

1 Team Quotes #1030122
#9. I know I'm the No. 1 quarterback for the Washington Redskins, and that's all that matters in my heart. That's all I wanted. I wanted a team that wanted me, and I found that.

Robert Griffin III

1 Team Quotes #1042863
#10. (Team Mystic #1)

Clarence Lefort

1 Team Quotes #1140154
#11. We have a great chance to be an NCAA basketball tournament team if we take care of business night in and night out in our league. Records are deceiving. You can schedule your way into a 10-1 or 11-0 record. I have learned that you're not going to trick the NCAA tournament selection committee.

Mark Gottfried

1 Team Quotes #1223598
#12. I have no preferred team, but everyone wants to go No. 1 in the draft. Even the guy who gets picked last in the draft wants to go No. 1. But I just know that whoever picks me, I'm going to be excited to play for that team, and I can't wait to see myself in 'Madden' on that team.

Robert Griffin III

1 Team Quotes #1240820
#13. If nobody will help you, do it alone! There is no 'i' in team, but there is '1' in WIN!

Michael Jordan

1 Team Quotes #1276674
#14. I think I'll stick to what I'm used to, my principles, and that is team Number 1 and individual Number 2.

Yao Ming

1 Team Quotes #1288213
#15. That Canadian team had a bunch of guys who are in the 1 percent: Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Carter, Richards and Weber - guys who would win Olympic gold and make $8 and $10 million a season down the line. Though a player might be in that 1 percent, no team is, not as a group.

Patrick O'Sullivan

1 Team Quotes #1499626
#16. My band is so dedicated, everybody works very hard. The No. 1 priority is the show, and it's pretty cool because we all pull together, and it's fun. It's like being on a sports team or something.

Bob Seger

1 Team Quotes #1506513
#17. There was a time when everyone remembered that stupid thing about me not getting out of bed for less than $10,000 a day. These days, it's far more important to me that I'm part of a team which raises over $1 million a month for Aids. I'm much more proud of that, than that other old quote.

Linda Evangelista

1 Team Quotes #1512334
#18. That's my No. 1 goal. I want to be part of (captain) Tom Lehman 's team.

Fred Funk

1 Team Quotes #1539824
#19. Leaders #1 job is to help their people, teams, leadership, and culture, to be #FutureFit...by supporting People, Planet & Profits, in a Consciously Constructive Revolutionary Workplace... today.

Tony Dovale

1 Team Quotes #398645
#20. There's the pressure of being a No. 1 on the call sheet, being a lead actor. There's almost this feeling like being captain of the team. You want to put a bit of energy into actually setting a good example.

Joel Edgerton

1 Team Quotes #54627
#21. Practice the 101 Percent Principle. Whenever possible, find the 1 percent you do agree on in a difficult situation, and give it 100 percent of your effort.

John C. Maxwell

1 Team Quotes #67629
#22. In my heart of hearts, I thought, if we get a 1-0 win and the team doesn't perform well, that would feel good.

Landon Donovan

1 Team Quotes #197824
#23. My No. 1 priority, and it always has been this, is keeping our team together and making sure we have the right guys in the right positions to make a run at this for a long time.

Drew Brees

1 Team Quotes #246814
#24. It was a great Olympics - Team USA finished the games with 17 more medals than China. China said it was tough to swallow - especially when they had to make all of our "We're #1" T-shirts.

Jimmy Fallon

1 Team Quotes #264177
#25. I'd like to think that on a lot of teams, I'd be a No. 1. The thing I do know is that every time I take the mound, in my mind I'm the best pitcher in the league.

Adam Wainwright

1 Team Quotes #353005
#26. It's hard to be a No. 1 when you're not even No. 1 on your team.

Adam Wainwright

1 Team Quotes #359168
#27. You don't become the leading spinner of the team by just talking. You have to perform well consistently over a long period of time. I have bowled well and won games for India. That is why I am the No. 1 spinner. Every time I have taken the field, I have given my 100%.

Harbhajan Singh

1 Team Quotes #389595
#28. When overpowering authority or leadership intervenes in a team, it can affect the team by (1) throwing the team off track, (2) decreasing the motivation of the team, (3) reducing the commitment of the team members, and (4) causing more problems than solutions.

J. Richard Hackman

1 Team Quotes #797733
#29. It's not that guys aren't interested in me, because they are, it's that most of the guys I know are either:
1. Shorter than me;
2. Pansies;
3. On my team;
4. All of the above.

Miranda Kenneally

1 Team Quotes #421158
#30. Kindle is no longer a test Kindle and is unable to test items previously signed by authorized developers. If you want your device to be a test Kindle again, please contact the developer. Thank You, The Kindle Team Message sent: April 15, 2014 at 1:01 PM.

Anonymous

1 Team Quotes #516996
#31. When the day inevitably comes that a Pac-12 team beats out an SEC team for the last playoff spot, you can be sure of two things: 1) Callers to The Paul Finebaum Show the next day will utter things never before heard on radio and 2) the SEC will go to nine conference games, stat.

Stewart Mandel

1 Team Quotes #561484
#32. Affirmative action is a little like the professional football draft. The NFL awards its No. 1 draft choices to the lowest-ranked team in the league. It doesn't do this out of compassion or guilt. It's done for mutual survival. They understand that a league can only be as strong as its weakest team.

J. C. Watts

1 Team Quotes #583810
#33. I take my son to school and then I drive 45 minutes to practice with my ABA team, the Florida Pit Bulls, from 10 to 1. In the afternoon, I have meetings.

Tim Hardaway

1 Team Quotes #597762
#34. At 7-1, your pitching has obviously controlled that other team. At 16-10, I'm not sure when it's safe.

Joe Torre

1 Team Quotes #780197
#35. Everybody who knows Formula 1 knows McLaren and knows that it is the greatest team in Formula 1.

Sergio Perez

1 Team Quotes #780835

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top