Top 34 1 Night Stand Quotes

#1. Fun? "Katrina, I didn't request to be set up on a date. I can't go meet a complete stranger and ... ." he scanned the email again. " ... and spend the night with her?

Lia Davis

1 Night Stand Quotes #252643
#2. Stay with me to-night; you must see me die. I have long had the taste of death on my tongue, I smell death, and who will stand by my Constanze, if you do not stay?

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

1 Night Stand Quotes #149115
#3. A part of all I earn is mine to keep.' Say it in the morning when you first arise. Say it at noon. Say it at night. Say it each hour of every day. Say it to yourself until the words stand out like letters of fire across the sky.

George S. Clason

1 Night Stand Quotes #149142
#4. For her were meant those terrible words of Louis-Philippe, and a night comes when all is over, when so many jaws have closed upon us that we no longer have the strength to stand, and our meat hangs upon our bodies, as though it had been masticated by every mouth.

Henry Miller

1 Night Stand Quotes #163820
#5. I don't know you, and I'll never see you again, so why not carpe the...dick?

Abigail Barnette

1 Night Stand Quotes #204837
#6. One day the world will notice that while E=mc2 ultimately gives you 177,000 dead Japanese civilians, F=ma lets you skate across a frozen lake on a winter's night, the wind caressing your face as you glide toward the hot-chocolate stand on the far shore.

James K. Morrow

1 Night Stand Quotes #226069
#7. He could never stand still but now
Something that had once been my son
Lay there restless spirit
Who left the house one rainy night
And never returned
Lost boy
Who will never be found again
Anywhere but eternity

Edward Hirsch

1 Night Stand Quotes #234920
#8. A one-night stand that waited three years to tell me I had a son. I needed cash flow fast, It was time to get into the business.

Hank Williams III

1 Night Stand Quotes #241538
#9. I have to be in a relationship in order to be intimate. I'm not the one-night-stand kind of girl. Despite the rumors.

Kim Kardashian

1 Night Stand Quotes #247356
#10. There is no chance of night baseball ever being popular in the bigger cities. People there are educated to see the best there is and will stand for only the best. High-class baseball cannot be played at night under artificial light.

Clark Griffith

1 Night Stand Quotes #144112
#11. We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

Winston Churchill

1 Night Stand Quotes #252989
#12. Remind yourself that in this night you will face many challenges. But you have to face them and understand it 100 percent ... Obey God, his messenger, and don't fight among yourself where you become weak, and stand fast, God will stand with those who stood fast.

Mohamed Atta

1 Night Stand Quotes #256316
#13. Guess it's true I'm not good at a one night stand , but I still need love cause I'm just a man

Sam Smith

1 Night Stand Quotes #292999
#14. Characters aren't a fling. They aren't a one-night stand. Getting to know them takes time and hard work. It takes excessive free writes and multiple experiments.

Margaret Foley

1 Night Stand Quotes #300951
#15. Easy is the descent to hell; all night long, all day, the doors of dark Hades stand open; but to retrace the path; to come out again to the sweet air of Heaven - there is the task, there is the burden.

Virgil

1 Night Stand Quotes #301850
#16. How? Give me permission, tell me it's okay to strip you naked, kiss you wherever the need takes me, and f**k you until you can't see straight.

Dominique Eastwick

1 Night Stand Quotes #1055520
#17. Would you condemn me to such a cavernous, empty life, Miranda?

Dominique Eastwick

1 Night Stand Quotes #1216595
#18. Sharper than a serpents tongue, tighter than a bongo drum, quicker than a one night stand, slicker than a mambo band.

Don Henley

1 Night Stand Quotes #61306
#19. It had been too long since she'd had some hot sex. She wasn't looking for a relationship. No, a one night stand was what she wanted. Anonymous sex with a handsome cowboy that she would never have to see again.

Tamara Hoffa

1 Night Stand Quotes #6565
#20. It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day, the gates of dark Death stand wide; but to climb back again, to retrace one's steps to the upper air - there's the rub, the task.

Virgil

1 Night Stand Quotes #14046
#21. Every one-night-stand or man in a one-night-stand is like every other one-night-stand or man in a one-night-stand because the sex in a one-night-stand is without time and only time allows value.

Kathy Acker

1 Night Stand Quotes #20689
#22. My desire to self-destruct is a one-night stand
on Groundhog Day.
Fucking repetitive. Repetitively fucking.

Kris Kidd

1 Night Stand Quotes #31614
#23. Just because you were inside me does not make us betrothed, you Neanderthal jerk.

Kate Meader

1 Night Stand Quotes #41302
#24. You were just supposed to be a one night stand but you poked my eye, and kissed me sweet and listened to my car. Now, I kinda wanna keep you.

Lola Stark

1 Night Stand Quotes #48871
#25. I hate beds," she said slowly. "They stand there night after night waiting for you to die in them. It's like lying in a tomb.

Susan Kay

1 Night Stand Quotes #49366
#26. Eating shitty is like a one-night stand. Instant gratification followed by a lot of questions.

Kunal Nayyar

1 Night Stand Quotes #49903
#27. It is my hope that all of the Republicans who recognize that nominating a candidate who agrees with Hillary Clinton on a host of issues, who has a very similar record, is not the path to victory. And if we come together, if conservatives stand together, we're going to have a great night on Tuesday.

Ted Cruz

1 Night Stand Quotes #2346
#28. Mortal through I be, yea ephemeral, if but a moment
I gaze up at the night's starry domain of heaven,
Then no longer on earth I stand; I touch the Creator,
And my lively spirit drinketh immortality.

Ptolemy

1 Night Stand Quotes #68156
#29. Sunday night meant, in the dark, wintry, rainy Midlands ... anywhere where two creatures might stand and squeeze together and spoon ... Spooning was a fine art, whereas kissing and cuddling are calf-processes.

D.H. Lawrence

1 Night Stand Quotes #76608
#30. Someday when peace has returned to this odd world I want to come to London again and stand on a certain balcony on a moonlit night and look down upon the peaceful silver curve of the Thames with its dark bridges.

Ernie Pyle

1 Night Stand Quotes #78509
#31. My father was and is a great father. My father always wanted to do stand-up. He wanted to be an actor. But instead he did two jobs. He did customer service at a hospital and he worked as a waiter at night. He pretty much sacrificed everything for his daughters.

Sherri Shepherd

1 Night Stand Quotes #82089
#32. If you love someone, even the best one-night stand isn't going to erase that.

Julie Cross

1 Night Stand Quotes #106666
#33. God bless America, land that I love. Stand beside her, and guide her through the night with a light from above.

Irving Berlin

1 Night Stand Quotes #107151
#34. In his haste to get his client on and off the stand with as little damage as possible, Barney neglected to rebut most of the allegations from the state's witnesses. Ron could have explained his "dream confession" to Rogers and Featherstone the night after his arrest.

John Grisham

1 Night Stand Quotes #143485

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top