Top 34 1 Million Love Quotes

#1. My heart feels strong for you, my desire isn't just to marry you and let this be our moment, Kiersten. I want to marry you and create a million moments every single day.

Rachel Van Dyken

1 Million Love Quotes #265445
#2. I felt amazed at the choosing one had to do, over and over a million times daily
choosing love, then choosing it again ... how loving and being in love could be so different.

Sue Monk Kidd

1 Million Love Quotes #155291
#3. The seventy-five years and twenty million dollars expended on the Grant Study points to a straightforward five-word conclusion: Happiness is love. Full stop.

George Vaillant

1 Million Love Quotes #162189
#4. She's got a way about her,
And everywhere she goes,
a million dreams of love surround her,
everywhere.

Billy Joel

1 Million Love Quotes #163517
#5. I just want you to know that I love you with everything I am - a million times a million and to the moon and back.

Laura Miller

1 Million Love Quotes #208315
#6. Love was a rare thing, easily confused with a million other things, and if anybody knew this to be true it was him.

Junot Diaz

1 Million Love Quotes #215301
#7. You love my teeth!" she hurled at him.
"Told you once, told you a million times, Neet, no man likes a woman's teeth scrapin' his dick. Christ, agony, somethin' you're good at dishin' out in a variety of ways." -Tate

Kristen Ashley

1 Million Love Quotes #227625
#8. Burroughs a purest ignu his haircut is a cream his left finger pinkey chopped off for early ignu reasons metaphysical spells love spells with psychoanalysts
his very junkhood an accomplishment beyond a million dollars

Allen Ginsberg

1 Million Love Quotes #229302
#9. There might be a million reasons why you think it couldn't work,but all you need is one reason why it could. That reason is love.

Brittainy C. Cherry

1 Million Love Quotes #260666
#10. I just stood there, like a grain of sand amongst a
million others on a beach.

Jeff Erno

1 Million Love Quotes #142131
#11. I want to know without words. I want to fall so violently that I risk breaking into a million pieces. I want to love so desperately it's indecent. I want it to be wild and fated and forever. A no-choice connection.

Tia Williams

1 Million Love Quotes #285987
#12. I can expend my life caught in the allure of a million places devised by man. Or, I can realize that being caught in the majesty of an eternal God is infinitely greater than being caught in a million places that will die a million deaths.

Craig D. Lounsbrough

1 Million Love Quotes #287102
#13. In real life, couples bond and war over a million different things. The causes of divorce are like beautiful, unique snowflakes.

Howard Mittelmark

1 Million Love Quotes #290072
#14. I must have been through about a million girls, I'd love 'em and leave 'em alone. I didn't care how much they'd cry.

Elvin Bishop

1 Million Love Quotes #293140
#15. Photographs are very interesting, and you can look into them a million times and still find a new meaning in them, something in the past that was caught in the film itself ...

Rebecca McNutt

1 Million Love Quotes #314911
#16. Each drop that fell,
had a story to tell.
each smile that curved,
said a million words.
(Poem: Our Existence, Book: Ginger and Honey)

Jasleen Kaur Gumber

1 Million Love Quotes #343582
#17. It takes as little as 1% of a population to create positive change, and I believe that if 100 million people underwent a personal transformation in the direction of peace, harmony, laughter, love, kindness, and joy ... the world would be transformed.

Deepak Chopra

1 Million Love Quotes #1029371
#18. A poem in the heart is worth
more than a million dollars
in the bank account.

Sanober Khan

1 Million Love Quotes #75022
#19. It can't be anyone but you
I always wondered why
A million "thank you"'s piled up
And before I knew it, it was love
I was in love with you

Kozue Chiba

1 Million Love Quotes #14747
#20. Somewhere a million miles away, the girl I once loved was going down her road, and I was stuck back on mine.

Jennifer Flackett

1 Million Love Quotes #21010
#21. Love and help others unconditionally without expectation you are creating in effect, this creation will multiply for you in a million ways.
Ana Maria Frith, Limitless: Change Your Life

Ana M Frith

1 Million Love Quotes #26828
#22. heart of mine has been shattered in a million pieces - but even during the worst of times, I had you. One of God's tender mercies. Love, Phoenix

Brenda Novak

1 Million Love Quotes #32549
#23. I peek up at his features, at the crooked grin i want to savor, at the color in his eyes i'd use to paint a million pictures.

Tahereh Mafi

1 Million Love Quotes #43717
#24. The public has heard the stereotypical love songs a million times, and they've heard the stereotypical life-or-death songs millions of times. It's good to mix it up a little bit.

Ed Sheeran

1 Million Love Quotes #59941
#25. Because my love for you is like a glass rose. Care for it gently. Drop it once, you'd leave a mark. Drop it twice, and my heart will shatter into a million pieces.

Melissa M. Futrell

1 Million Love Quotes #65123
#26. The only way to get love is to be lovable. It's very irritating if you have a lot of money. You'd like to think you could write a check: 'I'll buy a million dollars' worth of love.' But it doesn't work that way. The more you give love away, the more you get.

Warren Buffett

1 Million Love Quotes #73546
#27. Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like.

Brian Chesky

1 Million Love Quotes #7015
#28. The Law is God. Anything attributed to Him is not a mere attribute. He is Truth, Love, Law and a million things that human ingenuity can name.

Mahatma Gandhi

1 Million Love Quotes #77450
#29. I love Paris for the million reasons that everybody loves the city. It's an incredibly romantic and beautiful place.

Alan Furst

1 Million Love Quotes #84018
#30. I can't actually wrap my mind around it easily - I can't really visualize what 2 million books looks like ... So I try to keep it real for myself by focusing on individual anecdotes of how my books have helped kids learn to love reading.

Rick Riordan

1 Million Love Quotes #105386
#31. Now my soul is incarnate in my country,
My body has swallowed her soul,
And I and my country are one.
My name is million, for I love and suffer for millions.

Adam Mickiewicz

1 Million Love Quotes #106050
#32. I love modeling but also see it as a platform for the million other things I want to achieve and create in life.

Lily Cole

1 Million Love Quotes #109277
#33. Even in a million different pieces, Eleanor could still feel Park holding her hand.

Rainbow Rowell

1 Million Love Quotes #135424
#34. At this moment, life is trying to love you and give to you in a million wonderful ways. When you say Yes, you allow love to flow, which is the greatest gift you can give yourself and the universe ... What do you want that you could be more open to receiving?

Alan Cohen

1 Million Love Quotes #138898

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top