Bruce Lansky Famous Quotes & Sayings

Browse top 20 famous quotes and sayings by Bruce Lansky. Read & share Bruce Lansky quotes pictures with friends. Free using on Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 20 Bruce Lansky Quotes

#1. I can't possibly go to school today," Michelle pouted, "I have nothing to wear." Her - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #698864
#2. I used to go to the driving range to practice driving without slicing. Now I go to practice slicing without swearing. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #1814583
#3. I don't think I'll live long enough to shoot my age. I'm lucky to shoot my weight. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #1772123
#4. I'll always remember the day I broke ninety. I had a few beers in the clubhouse and was so excited I forgot to play the back nine. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #1682597
#5. What's the point of washing off your ball when teeing off on a water hole? - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #1582803
#6. One day Michelle - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #1491446
#7. The only place you're sure to find love is at the end of a letter from your mother. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #1471945
#8. In Minnesota it's so cold some nights you have to wear two condoms. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #1217533
#9. We learn so many things from golf: how to suffer, for instance. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #914851
#10. Someone once told me that there is more to life than golf. I think it was my ex-wife. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #720123
#11. Some golfers fantasize about playing in a foursome with Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, and Sam Snead. The way I hit I'd rather play in a foursome with Helen Keller, Ray Charles, and Stevie Wonder. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #138405
#12. When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: 'Fetch!' - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #581093
#13. My ex-wife has never broken 150. I wish she would stop telling people I taught her how to play golf. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #570714
#14. You always nag the one you love - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #548374
#15. The only thing in my bag that works is the bug spray. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #536653
#16. If you want to go to the ball, go. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #530947
#17. On a recent survey, 80 percent of golfers admitted cheating. The other 20 percent lied. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #475373
#18. Parenting: Nobody really wants the job, but everybody thinks they can do better. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #456917
#19. Talking to a golf ball won't do you any good, unless you do it while your opponent is teeing off. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #413088
#20. My psychiatrist prescribed a game of golf as an antidote to the feelings of euphoria I experience from time to time. - Author: Bruce Lansky
Bruce Lansky Quotes #263809

Famous Authors

Popular Topics