Unofficially Yours Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 18 famous quotes and sayings about unofficially yours to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 18 Unofficially Yours Quotes

#1. If somebody is acting maladjusted - which means not happy to be at Rikers - the protocol, as I understand it and have been told by COs unofficially or officially, is to pepper spray that individual to sedate them. - Author: Cecily McMillan
Unofficially Yours Quotes #103299
#2. The amount of "followers" you have does not make you better than anyone else. Hitler had millions. Jesus had twelve. - Author: Mark Hart
Unofficially Yours Quotes #108847
#3. 95% of penny stocks are junk. I show you how to find the other 5%, and do it all without bribes or vested interests. Just good quality companies. - Author: Peter Leeds
Unofficially Yours Quotes #211273
#4. The business world worships mediocrity. Officially we revere free enterprise, initiative and individuality. Unofficially we fear it. - Author: George Lois
Unofficially Yours Quotes #449298
#5. I meditate. I've been a meditator since, I think I was doing it unofficially before all my life and then began to formalize it somewhere around 14. - Author: Lorraine Toussaint
Unofficially Yours Quotes #604744
#6. And unofficially? - Author: Elizabeth Lowell
Unofficially Yours Quotes #713251
#7. Nothing - not even the US Army - more threatens the future of a democratic, pluralistic and (dare we wish, secular) Iraq than the political ascendancy of Islamic fascists like Al Sadr. - Author: Marc Cooper
Unofficially Yours Quotes #720479
#8. I don't think Ripley is gay. He appreciates good looks in other men, that's true. But he's married in later books. I'm not saying he's very strong in the sex department. But he makes it in bed with his wife. - Author: Patricia Highsmith
Unofficially Yours Quotes #788099
#9. For years, I never really pondered how I came to be a writer from where I came from. - Author: Nick Tosches
Unofficially Yours Quotes #834971
#10. Officially there are no fates worse than death. Unofficially, there is a profusion of such fates. For some people, just living with the thought that they will die is a fate worse than death itself. - Author: Thomas Ligotti
Unofficially Yours Quotes #843715
#11. I always found myself trying to cover the mental anguish and the torment and the abuse that I was dealing with. That made me always question my beauty, my intelligence, and a lot of other things about myself. - Author: Tasha Smith
Unofficially Yours Quotes #902880
#12. She had not the strength to come to life now, in England, so foreign, skies so hostile. She knew she would die like an early, colourless, scentless flower that the end of the winter puts forth
mercilessly. And she wanted to harbour her modicum of twinkling life. - Author: D.H. Lawrence
Unofficially Yours Quotes #964447
#13. Because you are the product of an educational system which recycles historical facts written by the victors whose perceptions are often skewed and self-serving. - Author: Ednah Walters
Unofficially Yours Quotes #1102130
#14. I had hoped I would have some definitive news to give you by now, but I've heard (unofficially) that they need/will take another 2 week extension to make their decision. I've also heard that the police are flooding the Gov's office with last minute calls/letters requesting that I be denied ... - Author: Sundiata Acoli
Unofficially Yours Quotes #1237861
#15. We're like old people now playing music. I'm so glad we stuck it out because it's a lot better. I used to feel kind of anxious. Now our apprenticeship is over. - Author: Thurston Moore
Unofficially Yours Quotes #1446595
#16. It all jibed, and the books would close on Jasper as death by misadventure. Unofficially, Eve labeled it death by stupidity, but there wasn't a place on the sheet for that particular observation. - Lt. Eve Dallas on a drunk fall off the roof - Author: J.D. Robb
Unofficially Yours Quotes #1546023
#17. My wife and I have never been able to have kids of our own. Physically, it's impossible. The doctor checked. So we tend to unofficially adopt lots of twenty-somethings. I have a real soft spot in my heart for youth. - Author: Doug Jones
Unofficially Yours Quotes #1702665
#18. Don't get too close buddy ' I warn Sloth. Unofficially there's a code of conduct but animals are still animals. And animals can be assholes too. - Author: Lauren Beukes
Unofficially Yours Quotes #1830733

Famous Authors

Popular Topics