Top 9 99 Likes Quotes

#1. The best advice my mom has ever given me is to never give up. She believes when one door shuts, another door opens. Always, always move forward.

Melissa Rivers

99 Likes Quotes #167886
#2. Christmas for me is all about spending time with my family. I cherish any chance we have to spend all day together making gingerbread houses, baking cookies, or sitting around and watching movies.

Blake Lively

99 Likes Quotes #428787
#3. Try to define me, go on I dare YOU. My happy place is screwed up, my happy place, it would SCARE you.

Nicole D'Settemi

99 Likes Quotes #747486
#4. Anytime I am around a male body part it is kind of exiting.

Nicole Richie

99 Likes Quotes #782890
#5. In nearly all cases where machines have been downed, it was during a fight which had been very short, and the successful burst of fire had occurred within the space of a minute after the beginning of actual hostilities.

Billy Bishop

99 Likes Quotes #809859
#6. For instance, it is certain that women do not want a woman for President. Nor would they have the slightest confidence in her ability to fulfill the functions of that office.

Eleanor Roosevelt

99 Likes Quotes #1028946
#7. These rules may seem simple enough, but it will require great morale and physical courage to adhere to them. But if carried out in the strict sense of the word it will surely lead to a greater success than could otherwise be attained.

Major Taylor

99 Likes Quotes #1275370
#8. By the time you open your eyes, the world might have already changed.

Matsuri Hino

99 Likes Quotes #1414181
#9. I know the Pollock novel. Read it last year and liked it. Daniel Woodrell is awesome. I especially like the book Winter's Bone, and the film made from it. Larry Brown is terrific, all his work, but for me Joe in particular, also a good film, but a much better novel.

Joe R. Lansdale

99 Likes Quotes #1652690

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top