Top 15 928 Maya Angelou Quotes

#1. The heart may not always be practical, but it is always right.

Debasish Mridha

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #19823
#2. Dr. Gingrich, who was increasingly fascinated with the leaps of Mrs. Goodhall's mind, was still marveling over the confusing image of a nonpracticing homosexual; it struck him as a brilliant accusation to make of anyone who was slightly (or hugely) different.

John Irving

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #161758
#3. Laughter, I realized, was the reverberating sound of a truth hitting a lie.

Matt Haig

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #382398
#4. I think one of the most poignant things is unrequited love and loneliness.

Wilbur Smith

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #617806
#5. But outside of the North of Ireland there is no religious question, and in the North it is fundamentally more political than religious.

James Stephens

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #661975
#6. For me, the Earth had always been a kind of a safe haven, you know, where I could go to work or be in my home or take my kids to school. But I realized it really wasn't that. It really is its own spaceship. And I had always been a space traveler.

Michael J. Massimino

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #959483
#7. I usually hang out on the set. I get to know everybody. I have a nice time with the other actors.

Kurt Russell

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #978482
#8. Your inner voice is the voice of divinity. To hear it, we need to be in solitude, even in crowded places.

A.R. Rahman

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #1057510
#9. Give me a half hour's conversation. I will know more than I will reading 20 magazines.

Joseph Kennedy

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #1166370
#10. As a former secretary of defense, I think Donald Rumsfeld is the best secretary of defense the United States has ever had.

Dick Cheney

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #1260244
#11. Fascism rewarded jackasses in uniform. Democracy gives priviliges to those in sports' gear. In Italy, political regimes come to pass. The jackasses remain. Triumphant.

Indro Montanelli

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #1440629
#12. I ... began my career as a wireless amateur. After 43 years in radio, I do not mind confessing that I am still an amateur. Despite many great achievements in the science of radio and electronics, what we know today is far less than what we have still to learn.

David Sarnoff

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #1493048
#13. I think there should be no occasion on which it is absolutely, as a point or rule of law, impossible for a man to redeem his character.

John Coleridge, 1st Baron Coleridge

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #1551206
#14. You can only be as happy as your saddest child.

Oprah Winfrey

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #1558865
#15. My older brother Mike is an excellent trumpet player. By the time he was 12, he was playing around Kansas City in classical situations. He was already an amazing talent.

Pat Metheny

928 Maya Angelou Quotes #1604334

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top