Top 11 903 Cummins Quotes

#1. You exist if and only if you are free to do things without a visible objective, with no justification and, above all, outside the dictatorship of someone else's narrative.

Nassim Nicholas Taleb

903 Cummins Quotes #221906
#2. No man should travel until he has learned the language of the country he visits. Otherwise he voluntarily makes himself a great baby - so helpless and so ridiculous.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

903 Cummins Quotes #463816
#3. The Devil deserves zero tolerance.

William Ralph Inge

903 Cummins Quotes #695599
#4. The road may be beautiful or ugly; it may be easy or hard, smooth or rough, it doesn't matter; what matters most is where the road will take you!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

903 Cummins Quotes #830975
#5. I can play the game only one way. I must play every shot for all there is in it. I cannot play safe.

Bobby Jones

903 Cummins Quotes #905134
#6. I have recently been called antisocial, and I'd like to set the record straight. I am not antisocial, I like social. It's people I don't like!

Greg Curtis

903 Cummins Quotes #1041517
#7. With the advent of wearable technology, companies will soon be able to better provide ads to customers based on their real-time activity.

Robert Scoble

903 Cummins Quotes #1209683
#8. I was very excited to hone in on John Goodman. Casting John first really set the tone. He's very good at being terrifying and being hilarious, and I loved the idea of that character not being merely 'moustache-twirly'. I enjoyed being scared by him.

Dan Trachtenberg

903 Cummins Quotes #1243189
#9. Writing novels is largely about endurance and patience. I take a lot of breaks, hit walls, and go do something else while I think things through. But I do it every day, and I try to treat it as a job, something that is not dictated by whimsy or muses.

Adam Mansbach

903 Cummins Quotes #1272988
#10. This is what America is about when it comes to understanding that it is equal opportunity versus equal achievement. Each and every one of us has the opportunity for greatness in this country.

Allen West

903 Cummins Quotes #1276128
#11. It was an inflexible maxim of Roman discipline that good soldier should dread his own officers far more than the enemy

Edward Gibbon

903 Cummins Quotes #1669481

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top