Top 30 9 Tails Quotes

#1. Even the blind men's dogs appeared to know him; and when they saw him coming on, would tug their owners into doorways and up courts; and then would wag their tails as though they said, 'No eye at all is better than an evil eye, dark master!

Charles Dickens

9 Tails Quotes #4168
#2. Poverty and mistakes are setbacks but you should never allow them to make you give up on your dreams.

Timothy Pina

9 Tails Quotes #7720
#3. A Beethoven string-quartet is truly, as some one has said, a scraping of horses' tails on cats' bowels, and may be exhaustively described in such terms; but the application of this description in no way precludes the simultaneous applicability of an entirely different description.

William James

9 Tails Quotes #19482
#4. Your magnificent journey of today can only begin when you learn to let go of yesterday. Truly believe and you shall get there.

Timothy Pina

9 Tails Quotes #23227
#5. When you're born with a tail, you learn to go through doors fast.

Kurt Wagner

9 Tails Quotes #26603
#6. A kitten is so flexible that she is almost double; the hind parts are equivalent to another kitten with which the forepart plays. She does not discover that her tail belongs to her until you tread on it.

Henry David Thoreau

9 Tails Quotes #30578
#7. The "hairy quadruped furnished with a tail and, pointed ears, probably arboreal in his habits," this good fellow carried hidden in his nature, apparently, something destined to develop into a necessity for humane letters.

Matthew Arnold

9 Tails Quotes #32857
#8. Want to help brighten humanity? Inspire children. What we teach children today ... will help brighten our tomorrow's

Timothy Pina

9 Tails Quotes #41614
#9. My parents worked their tails off, but we weren't the poorest people in town. Some people I went to school with, you could tell they were dirt poor.

Danny DeVito

9 Tails Quotes #42389
#10. The bee that hath honey in her mouth hath a sting in her tail.

John Lyly

9 Tails Quotes #43802
#11. This Christmas ...
Say a prayer for those in need. Be a friend to those in despair. Give all ... the gift of peace!

Timothy Pina

9 Tails Quotes #48519
#12. Many a peacock hides his peacock tail from all eyes
and calls it his pride.

Friedrich Nietzsche

9 Tails Quotes #57614
#13. I kind of like pony tails, beards, maybe a tattoo. My massive obsession - I'm really targeting a niche market here - a hair lip.

Margot Robbie

9 Tails Quotes #59784
#14. Stop focusing on what others keep doing wrong; Be positive. Be a light & influence for others. Make a difference in our world.

Timothy Pina

9 Tails Quotes #63478
#15. It's better to be the head of a chicken than the tail of a cow.

Stan Shih

9 Tails Quotes #71135
#16. Three blind mice ... three blind mice, See how they run, See how they runt
They all run after the farmer's wife, She cut oft their tails with a carving
knife, Did you ever see such a sight in your life, As three ... blind ... mice?

Daniel Keyes

9 Tails Quotes #71458
#17. The purpose of life is to find your purpose. Run a marathon, sail oceans, cross deserts, climb the highest mountain but find yours!

Timothy Pina

9 Tails Quotes #72631
#18. For love ... has two faces; one white, the other black; two bodies; one smooth, the other hairy. It has two hands, two feet, two tails, two, indeed, of every member and each one is the exact opposite of the other. Yet, so strictly are they joined together

Virginia Woolf

9 Tails Quotes #96602
#19. I had spent the whole of my savings ... on a suit for the wedding - a remarkable piece of apparel with lapels that had been modelled on the tail fins of a 1957 Coupe de Ville and trousers so copiously flared that when I walked you didn't see my legs move.

Bill Bryson

9 Tails Quotes #99886
#20. The more you rub a cat on the rump, the higher she sets her tail.

John Ray

9 Tails Quotes #107587
#21. Neither are the pig-skins, in common use to hold wine, and hung out in the sun in all directions, by any means ornamental, as they always preserve the form of very bloated pigs, with their heads and legs cut off, dangling upside-down by their own tails.

Charles Dickens

9 Tails Quotes #109002
#22. I can follow pretty much every programming language out there, I can make a two-hundred-year-old diary out of some really nasty ingredients, I can even make sense out of the instruction booklets that come with IKEA furniture, but I can*not* make heads or tails of this nonsense right here.

Keith R.A. DeCandido

9 Tails Quotes #111098
#23. Don't Give Up ... Just Always Keep Moving Forward In Your Life. Don't Ever Let Your Story End In Defeat!

Timothy Pina

9 Tails Quotes #117510
#24. I remember going with my parents to weddings where the women would arrive covered in black veils, but underneath, they'd be wearing the most exquisite brightly colored Dolce & Gabbana suits. They were like peacocks showing off their tails.

Huma Abedin

9 Tails Quotes #122558
#25. Every betrayal contains a perfect moment, a coin stamped heads or tails with salvation on the other side.

Barbara Kingsolver

9 Tails Quotes #127090
#26. Tony is waiting outside, his eyes crinkled into a smile. 'Come inside the house,' he says. He knows what I am feeling. And in I go, where the dogs lie flat on the kitchen floor, tails wagging, and the kettle is whistling, and the house is very warm.

Helen Macdonald

9 Tails Quotes #134843
#27. I have always put my own money into Tails of Joy. For years, every time a dog walked by, my husband would say, 'There goes our beach house.'

Elayne Boosler

9 Tails Quotes #143672
#28. Laughter is wholesome. God is not so dull as some people make out. Did not He make the kitten to chase its tail.

Heinrich Heine

9 Tails Quotes #149294
#29. I've got my warrior name, too!" Crookedjaw?" How did you guess?" A purr rumbled in his throat. Beacuse your tail's still straight.

Erin Hunter

9 Tails Quotes #158440
#30. We can't control what happens around us but we can control what happens inside us. Walk in positive energy...live in peace.

Timothy Pina

9 Tails Quotes #159487

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top