Top 30 9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes

#1. I could feel the ghosts of all the girls I'd been behind me in the alleyway, creeping in my wake. I could almost hear my own footsteps as an echo. For a moment it was so real that I spooked myself. I stopped and turned to look. There was only silence and darkness. I walked on.

Joshilyn Jackson

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #16234
#2. I sit beside the moment
That stares at silence
Before anything could happen

Sayantan Sen

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #17497
#3. Neither could speak. It was the day that a silence settled on the pair of them, and they were bound close by it. Will felt, in that moment, too small to face such misery, but she knew that she would have to expand now, with a terrible rush, to fill the empty space.

Katherine Rundell

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #22157
#4. Let's have a moment of silence for all those Americans who are stuck
in traffic on their way to the gym to ride the stationary bicycle.

Earl Blumenauer

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #66586
#5. All my years to this moment All my roads to this wall. All my words to this silence All my pride to this fall. -Songs of Sapphique

Catherine Fisher

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #80674
#6. I know that some believe that voluntary prayer in schools should be restricted to a moment of silence. We already have the right to remain silent - we can take our Fifth Amendment.

Ronald Reagan

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #113686
#7. Every hour of your life that ticks by, there are numerous points and moments when you can choose to pause - and be aware of your mental and physical state. At any given point, you can freeze the flow that is your life, and be fully conscious for a moment.

Kevin Michel

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #122956
#8. When I come before Him, however, I need to put away everything, quiet my heart in silence, and allow the Holy Spirit to create the focus at that moment and let His presence fill me with wonder and awe. Through

A.W. Tozer

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #141255
#9. There was a moment's stupefied silence. Japp, who was the least surprised of any of us, was the first to speak.

Agatha Christie

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #154911
#10. When you beat a drum, you create NOW, when silence becomes a sound so enormous and alive it feels like you're breathing in the clouds and the sky, and your heart is the rain and the thunder.

Ruth Ozeki

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #155498
#11. We stand in silence for another moment and I realize how lucky I am to have someone I can be myself around in all my melancholy glory.

Marisa Calin

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #167992
#12. Listening to radio was like group meditation or a moment of silence in church. You can't get the same effect with TV unless you're very drunk.

Jackson Beck

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #170061
#13. She listens closely to the silence as though the sounds just beneath the surface are awaiting to release the significance of a moment.

Truth Devour

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #177345
#14. Oh, I know. But it's like my eyes are forcing those patterns on stars that aren't really lined up the right way to make them." There was another moment of silence, then Amos said, "That's, like, one of them metaphors, right?" "It is now." "Buy

James S.A. Corey

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #185021
#15. We moved in silence for a moment and I said, "How did we screw this all up so badly, John?"
He shook his head. "We always find a way.

David Wong

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #206972
#16. The beautiful is as useful as the useful." He added after a moment's silence, "Perhaps more so.

Victor Hugo

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #211462
#17. Fortune favors the brave."
Another moment of silence. And then, Iolanthe found herself shouting at the top of her lungs, her voice nearly drowned by the bellow of all the rebels present, "And the brave make their own fortune!

Sherry Thomas

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #222561
#18. He set down his chili dog, and after a pondering moment of silence, he replied with words of wisdom I'd never forget: "Fuck women. Fuck school. Fuck money. Go write some books, get a good agent, lift weights, get tattoos, and never do a film with Keanu Reeves.

Jon Konrath

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #239109
#19. I wish I could wrap up the glitter star-green of this moment and hand it to you like an angel gift. Give you the heat lightning flying in jagged silence over the distant mountains. And the smell of September prairie grass and the even fainter scent of October pine now descending ...

Carew Papritz

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #247076
#20. You think cold pizza is a breakfast food," I said. "Only if you put Captain Crunch on it," she replied. There was a moment of silence as all of us considered this.

Seanan McGuire

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #248686
#21. The pair stood in long silence. Another thing Eilidh missed. Humans rushed everywhere, filled every moment with noise. They lacked the discipline of quiet.

India Drummond

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #249886
#22. He doesn't speak for a moment, as if the silence is the elastic that will bring his next words forward.

Junot Diaz

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #258688
#23. The wild women in his lap,' my father enthused, 'laying their breasts on his head.'
There was a moment of stunned silence. Then my mother spoke slowly, with an edge to her voice. 'I think you mean "wild beasts laying their heads in his lap".'
'Do I?

Patrick Rothfuss

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #286268
#24. Noise is life.
Silence is death.
But now, just for this moment, silence doesn't seem so bad. It seems like a desired ending, a destination, a place where noise wants to reach.

Matt Haig

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #288971
#25. Open up!" he roared, pounding it with his fist. Nothing. "Lass, if you open up now, I'll leave you in one piece, but I swear to you, if you keep me in here one more moment I will tear you limb from wee limb," he threatened. Silence. "Lass! Wench! Gwen-do-lynnnnnn!

Karen Marie Moning

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #289271
#26. He knew the precise psychological moment when to say nothing.

Oscar Wilde

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #291726
#27. Some undefined sorrow was hidden in the hearts of the protagonists as they stood in silence beneath the leafless trees and when the moment of farewell had come the kiss, which had been withheld by one, was given by both.

James Joyce

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #328359
#28. A woman's silence is one of her most powerful forms of communication; it conveys emotions, so intense, that no words could possibly describe how she feels at that moment.

Amari Soul

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #330720
#29. I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life.

Pink Floyd

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #344096
#30. This awake silence is available to anyone in this moment.
All you have to do is stop using your mind to look for it.
It doesn't know where to find it.

Adyashanti

9/11 Moment Of Silence Quotes #346347

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top